The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style !!

You're on Page 27 of 69
Go to
  • Hi girls.

I'm worried about tomorrow's weigh in because I haven't been keeping good track of my food this weekend. I had a few cheats and we went out to dinner Saturday night. I had a lot of points banked for dinner and I just ate 2/3 of my entree, no appetizer, salad or dessert, but I did eat some bread.

Today: no breakfast or lunch, S: 1 pc. cheese, 3 crackers, D: small piece of meatloaf, other 1/3 of my chicken, string beans & small bowl of cereal, within points but not real healthy. Exercises: 10 min stretch, 15 min BATP.

Catherine: hang tough. I'm not sure if I understood your post about DH and "ex". Does your DH not know she has his child or does the child not know that DH is his father? I hope it all works out for you. She is an "ex" for a reason, obviously they weren't meant to be and you and he were. I hope everything works out there. Maybe she'll get a permanent job elsewhere.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent Saturday with a friend and we went consignment shopping. I found a few treasures including a Ralph Lauren thigh length black cardigan $10, two shirts for me $1 each, a nice ceramic counter jug with spigot for cold drinks $8, DH a fishing vest $5 and Polo dress shirts for $2.00, DD Gap fleece lined overalls for $1. I just love bargain hunting, it's my hobby.

I'll post the news from the scale in the morning good or bad I'm off to look for some bargains on eBay!
  • Hi everyone! Another weekend winding down. It was a good one here. Food and otherwise! Here's to another healthy week!! And to good numbers all around at weigh in tomorrow!! I feel good about this week. I really feel "smaller"!
  • Morning everyone...well I'm down 1.8lbs this week that puts me at 180.2..I almost hit the 170's...maybe next week...feeling better today so I hope I can start my exercise back up again...
    Good luck today with weigh-in and have a great day
  • Monday
    Hi girls.

Donna: congrats on 1.8 that's so great. You'll hit 170's next week definitely!! Technically I lost 9.5 lbs. but the siggy rounds off so it's showing 10 lbs. So I added a flower DH lost 3 lbs which is great. The kids and I are off today so I'll try to think of something to do that involves some walking.

I'll try to check in later on or tonight to check out all the added pounds we've lost. Did we have a grand total from last week, I think it was over 200 lbs thanks to our inspiration, Stacye!!
  • doing better
    Well, I finally lost the 7 pounds that I gained back a few weeks ago. I'm back down to 189. It sure took me long enough. I haven't really had a chance to work out but I've been watching my food and it sure has been hard. Especially yesterday. My mom cooked her good home cooked food. I didn't eat a lot but the points were high points. Anyway, I hope everybody is doing well.
  • Everyone has good news!

WTG, Serena!!!

Mo - Congrats on the "flower"!!

Donna - glad you are feeling better! Congrats on your loss too!

I'm down 3 this week. ALMOST down 20 - only .5 of a pound!

Would you believe my girls have snotty noses AGAIN!! So no gym. Did my Pilates dvd this AM - will try to do a good cardio bit later on.
  • Maureen, Hi! there, She refuses to tell her son who his father is. They live 10 minutes away. He is 15 . She has also tried to get my husband back in the last few years. Whenever she is not happy with who she is with, she comes back around. They have not been together since before he was born. The two boys mine and hers look a lot alike. SHe starts on Wed. , that will be a long day.

Well, I have scouts tonight! So I will post all my info tomorrow, after I get home from being with the trainer. Great job on everyone's weight loss. Wish I could post some. Maybe next week!

LOL to everyone!
    Catherine
  • Tuesday
    Hello ladies:

Catherine: that's awful that she won't tell her son who his father is. The boy has a right to know. Good luck with the trainer today and have fun at scouts!

B: cereal w/ blueberries & 1/2 peach, L: mini bagel w/ PB & 2 granola bars, D: salad & linguine w/ tomatoes & asparagus, 2 WW 1 pt. cake snacks
    Points: 26, Exercise: 2 mile walk, 1 hr. 45 min. of house cleaning (and it's still a mess!).

The kids are off this week so today they're with my neighbor and her kids (who got a new golden retriever puppy!), the rest of the week they'll be with my mom and sister. I told them we'd go bowling one night and to the movies. I heard 8 Below is good, my DD wants to see that.

I got to work late so I have to work late, then I have to go to a wake (an elderly neighbor died Friday), then to go get the kids, hopefully I'll get some exercise in at night. My legs are a little sore today.

Talk to you all again soon.
  • I'm super excited, lost 2.2 pounds this week! I really hope I make it to my goal of losing 34 pounds by June 19...
  • I'll try to do personals later today, but right now I'm swamped at work. And here in CA it's not even 8am yet!

The good news - I'm down 2 more lbs! WAHOO! That was for 2 weeks, because last week's weigh in didn't count because of the stomach bug.

Nori - I got my Transfirmer and tapes for $40 or $50 from qvc.com. It came with 4 dvds, and the Transfirmer. Check it out! You're supposed to do it 3 times a week.
  • Bad news
    Hi guys,

Well I have bad news about my weight this past week, I gained 0.4 pounds.

I'm not too happy about it, but I'm not giving up, I'm only going to try to workout harder and lost that weight, plus more!!

I'm glad everyone is doing so well. Keep up the good work.

Take care.

Lisa
  • Hey Lisa - don't be down, it can always just be water weight, or MUSCLE! And we love muscle!!!

Catherine - how's the trainer going? Are you learning lots? Please share!

Maureen - WTG on the great food choices and lots of exercise! WOW! I know what you mean about the cleaning. My husband even helps around the house, and it's still a sty sometimes. LOL I always tease that I live with too many boys - my husband, our 2 boys, and the dog. But Serena has me beat!

Serena - way to keep moving along!

Donna and all the other ladies who lost - keep up the great work!!!

Hugs to you all....
  • hi everyone
    Quick note! Everyone please think of me tomorrow! I will need it! I really like the trainer, I have not done a full workout yet, because he is doing all of the assesments and other stuff he needs to do . I do believe he is going to be good for me and that I picked the "right" trainer! LOL to all of you, I am off to bed!

Catherine
  • Good evening everyone. It's been a few days since I've been by, wanted to say hi. Everyone has had such wonderful losses this week! You go girls!
    Lisa, I know how you feel, I've been up & down so much on the scale, it's sad. However, I'm losing lots of inches so it's making it more tolerable. Do you measure? Maybe with all those workouts you're just building up some muscle! Chin up sweetie.

Don't have time tonight to post personals to everyone, but I will tomorrow morning. I'm beat, it's been a very long day, so I'm headed to bed.
    Keep up the fabulous spirit gang, you're awesome!
  • still no exercise for me..I tried riding my bike again but when I start getting hot I start coughing again...Maybe I'll get in a few floor exercises and some hand weights..

Serena - way to go

sweetpeas- congrats on the 3lbs

soccorgirl - great job..I'm sure you will make your mini goal..

Catherine - good luck tomorrow