Plan on Joining Weight Watchers

• Hi Ladies. I am a newbie and looking for online support for those in the Weight Watchers plan. I need to lose around 75 lbs. and could use alot of support. I have been working out at the YWCa on the treadmills and elliptical, but, I need to start counting the points. Can I join the group?
  • Absolutely join us!!! Welcome. I'm Stephanie. I'm 27 years old, married, and joined WW in July. I've since became a lifetime member with WW (no more paying for meetings--woohoo!), but I'm still trying to lose a few extra pounds.

Please jump right in and start posting!
  • WELCOME!!! Like Steph said jump right in! My name is my, I am 29, married with two kids (2 1/2 and 16 months). I started back to WW meetings in July, but I started doing WW on my own in Spet. of 04. I found I need the support of the meetings and most of all the support of these ladies. We usually have a weekly thread going and right now we have a valentine's day challenge going, as well as weekly weigh in threads. Feel free to post there or start your own thread!!!! Great job working out! That is a real struggle for me latley, so way to go!!!!
  • Thanks for the warm welcome. I am single with no children, but, I am fortunate to have nieces and nephews to spoil! I think that my biggest downfall is my love of Coca-Cola. I have tried many diet soft drinks and I haven't found one that I can tolerate. I have been trying to drink more ice tea using a sweetener instead of regular sugar.