Newbie Alert!!!!

• Just saw the website and had to sign up!!! I am looking for some support and general chats with some great people who are looking for the same thing!!

I started Weight Watchers on Wed and began working out again Monday....

We are going on a cruise with some other couples at the end of May and I want to shed some of these pounds!!!!!!

I can't wait to check out the site!!!
  • Newbie here to
    Hi I'm new here also. From what I have read this site is full of wonderful caring people. I have also decided it's time for a change in my daily routine. If you would like to chat please just holler at me sometime.
  • I'm new too! This is the first time I've been excited about losing weight. I have a long way to go, but am really motivated. Love the recipes.
  • Hi! I just found this page this am too. I really need some support as I am starting WW again. Im a lifetimer who is not at goal weight. I have 4 kids and they some of the reason I over eat. (Stress eatting) plus having their junk food in the house doesnt make life easier.

Im heading back to WW today for my official weigh in to start again although I have been dieting for a week. I exercise daily and have since I started to lose the weight after the last kid.

I need to lose about 15 lbs, maybe 20. I lost 49 when I went to lifetime 2 years ago. My goal weight is 150. Sounds like alot (since you are already there) but its the right weight for me. It puts me at a 6-8 size. Now Im pushing into a 12 at 170 lbs.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from everyone...

Four's Mom
  • Glad to hear from you all!!
    Hi guys!!! I didn't think anyone was going to write!!!

Anyway what if we start our own newcomers group... just a few of us to motivate each other and all that good stuff!!! Anyone game???

I got on the scale at Publix (grocery store) this morning and was down to 148!!! I think it is mainly water weight but at this point any weight loss is good!! Its nice to see something at the beginning to keep you motivated!!! (Especially getting up at 5:45 AM to work out before work!!)

As you can see from my pic I am married to a VERY athletic guys, loves to work out ALL the time... and 2 wonderful kids Jayson -7 and Taryn - 3 and I too fell into the habit of easy dinners (chicken strips and fries etc) and junk in the pantry... NO MORE!!!

So lets get this started!!!!
  • Me too! Me too!
    Hi fellow Newbies! I am 26 years old 5'3" and trying to lose a minimum of 40 lbs, hopefully by late summer. I just bought a medicine ball and a body ball today and I was strangely giddy (I think it's all your guys fault for being so damn supportive and nice ) about it. Please give me a shout if you'd like to swap stories, methods, successes and failures - we're all in this together!!!!!
  • Hi Ladies!! Just thought I'd pop in and wish you all luck!! Sounds like you have a nice little group here! I am part of a thread called Good Friends(support groups) and I love the motivation and fun we have together~right Diva?! Have fun!
    Wendy
    P.S.~ feel free to stop in and say hi to us!
  • Yes, Miss Wendy,, you are correct - the "
    A Few Good friends #11!" thread is awesome! If any of you would like to visit, I highly recommend it.
  • I'm new too!!!
    I am new too, a lot of people are newbie's....that's great what an inspiration!!!! Let's do it girls!!! See ya later.
  • Just checking in......
    I was looking through my subscribed threads and I see that it's been a few days since anyone posted in here - I thought I would check in and say Hello! Hope to hear from you guys soon!!!!
  • Good Morning
    Hello everyone!
    How is everyone doing? Let me know if you make the newbie support thread plzzzzzzzz.
  • Hi Ladies & ,
    My name is Elizabeth ~ I hope this finds you doing well !

I would like to invite you to join Us on The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style !!

A place regardless of how much or how little you have to lose. A place to make buddies, and a great support base!!

Where you WILL find encouragement !!

You will find The Diet Journey of 2006 ~ 3FC Style !! listed under the Support Forums Group !!

Come join us on the journey ~ Hope to see you there!!
  • I'd love to be a buddy if you don't have one! PM me if you're interested! I am a SAHM to my 14 month old princess.