When you reach your target

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What would you do when you have reached your desired amount of weight loss? Would you celebrate, if so how? I have been wanting a tattoo for years, but I would never get one as I am now, that is what I am going to do.
  • I am going to have FUN. Dress beautifully, dance all I want without feeling self-conscious about the fat flying everywhere...just live, you know?
  • I like new underwear as rewards.
  • I'm saving up to buy a new wardrobe.

With all the weight I've lost, I've only bought 2 new pairs of jeans (which are too big now) and two shirts. I've been waiting until I've reached target to go nuts!
  • Well I already have 3 tattoos, I am somehow a clothes horse, so i don't think I'll need to buy a whole new wardrobe, it'll already be done. My reward is gonna be a belly button ring. Always wanted one, just hope it won't be weird because I'll be too old to pull it off.
  • SusanB.....I just bought me new undies because the ones I had were sliding down each time I took a step. LOL! But I am getting my belly button peirced with my daughter on her 16 b-day. That's August 12 of this year. I also want a small tattoo of an emerald dragonfly above my bellybutton to cover a surgical scar.

emerald dragonfly
  • I did get a tattoo It's a Chinese proverb written with 4 Traditional Chinese characters that states, "Dripping water can eat through stone." It's to remind me that perserverance is key, and all the little changes I made to be a healthier person. It's in the middle of my back, between my shoulder blades, about 3.5 inches long (easy to hide for work ).
  • Not sure, I haven't really thought about it. Maybe buy some nice clothes.

When and if I do make it to 133 (actually I'm just aiming for staying in between 130 and 135, I don't want to kill myself trying to stay at a certain number) and I can up my calories a little to maintain, I'd like to go out to dinner to a nice restaurant with my husband.

Uhh, wearing the new clothes
  • I want to buy a smoking hot bikini and go to the beach. Then, I want to buy some sexy lingerie and do a fashion show for my bf.
  • Reaching my goal will be enough for me.
  • First, I want to get a makeover, with a new haircut/style/color. Then go to NY, drop my kids off with their dad and walk away with his tongue hanging out LOL
    I know thats horrible, but I totally think that all that hard work I did to lose all that weight, I can get in a little revenge hehe.
    I already have a tattoo, but maybe I might get another one, they are addicting.

Good luck to everyone!
  • BUY SOME CLOTHES!

I have a piggy bank for saving money... every day that I stay OP, I contribute $2 to the bank. I'm planning on shopping at 149 lbs., 145, and then 135.
  • I would like to have a spa day. Other than that, I don't really know. Since I have never been a healthy weight, I am having trouble imagining it. (not having any trouble wanting it though. :lol
  • Shopping spree, I'm going to weigh myself every week, for every pound that I lose, $10 goes into a jar, once I've lost all my weight, I've got the money to start a pretty decent wardrobe.
  • It's a belly button ring for me too. Sexy, displays the flat belly, and modestly cheap.