Couldnt tell the difference until today

• I actually seen it in my face a little as I took this pic of my new hair cut to send to the husband who was at work. I never seen it before until today, every time I look in the mirror I see the second pic. I guess the mind needs to catch up as well. (Forgive the tired look I work Midnights and I should be asleep by now)

• you doing a great job keep up the good work!!!!!!!
  • you look amazing! you can definitely tell the difference! Great job and keep it up!
  • Wow, you look great and there is a huge difference in the two pictures. Keep up the wonderful work.
    Jen
  • There's a great difference. You're doing a wonderful job...keep at it!
    And get some sleep
    Mel
  • Well hello gorgeous!

It really does show, a LOT.

(I like the lamp in the background, too, lol. I'm a furniture and decor nerd; I think that's why I like The Sims so much. )
  • A LITTLE DIFFERENCE? You look wayyy different - Congratulations!!
  • Congrats! That's an amazing change! And such a beautiful hair color, too.
  • There's totally a huge difference between those pics I like the new hair cut too, way cute.
  • You look beautiful in both pics but there is a blissful sparkle in your eyes now that you didn't have before. How wonderful when our true self starts to revel itself... Keep up the great job my dear!
  • Okay, so I'm thinking like everyone else. A little difference??? I see a HUGE difference. You look great!

Oh, and great haircut and I looove the color.
  • Thanks so much everyone.
    After so many years of being very heavy sometimes it takes the mind a while to catch up. I know I always hear people saying I need to notice the diffrence. Thats kind of a eye opener to see what we can do to ourselves. Not just the eating but also how we see ourselves.
    Thanks again my friends.
  • p
  • You look great, hon. I agree with others, HUGE difference

Be proud, even of those sleepy eyes.