Prayer request?

• I really don't like posting this, but I figure we all know better than most what this surgery entails. A co-worker in my sister office passed away on NY's Day, we were just informed yesterday. She had RNY on 12/23 and passed from surgical complications. I just feel horrible for her family. I know I had so many fears prior to surgery, mostly related to just that. Please, keep her family in your thoughts and prayers? I sure this is a terrible time for them.

Thanks for listening, peace all.
  • Devastating. Prayers for her family. That is such terrible news.
  • I am so very sorry. Prayers are on the way. My heart goes out to those left behind.
  • oh how sad. many prayers and warm hugs. it's such a difficult decision to make in the first place, and we know there are risks, but it's always tragic to lose someone who's doing what they believe is the right thing to do in order to LIVE.
  • So sad. Lord we pray for this family and all who knew and loved her. May they find comfort in their time of grief and may they know that You are the One who can heal their hearts.
  • My prayers are with them
  • Such sad news! It is a risk -- she reached for her dream and she didn't make it -- but she died in pursuit of her dream. May the Lord send love and comfort to those she left behind.