Pagan chick chat January 2006

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

We had a quiet night last night by doing the dinner and a movie thing with another couple - went to see King Kong and we all enjoyed it

Over the past week I have cleared out some cupboards and reorganized things as part of my post holiday cleanup so I rang in the New Year with a nice tidy house which in turn has given me a feeling of peace.

I am hoping to get an altar set up in soon and be able to devote some reading time to a few books on Wicca this month.
  • I had to work all weekend so I am considering today as the New Year new me to approach. Since I have 3 days off a total house cleansing for the New Year is in order. May we all stay strong and reach our goals!

Bright Blessings!
  • I had time off over Yule and did a lot of cleaning as well. I also saged the whole house
  • Hello Ladies!!

I am new to this website, and I was honestly shocked to find that there's a pagan forum here!! How exciting!

Hope you don't mind me joining you all!
  • Welcome Less of me to love!

Yup! We are petty diverse group in the Alternachick forums
  • Mauvaisroux, you certainly have been around for a while here at 3fatchicks! I hope that means this site is addicting (I could always use another addicting website!)
  • Yes it is! I stumbled across this site about 4 years ago and made some long term friends here, then was asked to be a moderator.

I even got to meet the other mods on a trip Philadelphia in September 2005 - they are all awesome and wickedly fun women.

I've lost 20 lbs and kept it off for 3 years but want to lose that last subborn 10 lbs.

I'm more interested in my health and being more active at this point.
  • MM All!

I am so excited to find that there is a pagan forum here! The Pagan board I frequent doesn't have a diet/health section really, so this is the best of both worlds for me!

Just wanted to say hi, and if there is anyone in the Columbus Ohio area looking for a buddy, diet/excercise or just a coffee and chat friend, let me know! Take care, and bright blessings to all!
    *Rin*
  • MM Rin. I love your avatar. I have a slight obsession with shiny things myself.
  • Welcome!
    Welcome PixieRin!

Come dance with us...

• pixierin!
  • broke out the birthday candles today.....I am so low on supplies that it is not even funny! I so need to make another trip to the dollar store to restock. Anyone else a Dollar store witch??? LOL
  • I love to get candles there, they are always in supply though not always the colors I am looking for. Sometimes the higher quality (scented) become available and I try to stock up before they are gone.
  • well i just blew my diet today...ya me....I know Sour Patch kids are fat free...but how fat free is the whole damn bag??????
  • Whoops! Ah well, just write it off and eat better tomorrow. Those darned Sour Patch kids are addictive!

I pick up things from the Dollar Store too I found some great trims there for Belly Dance costumes that were supposed to be for Christmas decor but hey , they were pretty and affordable and with a bit of imagination ...