Prego blues

• Time to rant. This pregnancy is really affecting my moods. My dad thought I was really hyper today and when I got home my patner was being a b***rd and when I told him i needed to rest he said he was in the middle of a movie and he wanted to watch the end (And not look after our daughter).
    Well i got very very angry and told him where to go and then proceeded to cry in our room for an hour during whihc time my dad called and asked if I was ok. Great.
    Anyhow, I have calmed down a bit. I just hope I dont get worse. i did find last pregnancy that the middle (up to 28 weeks was the moodiest. Anyone else having prego blues?
  • I'm so glad I've already had my baby. I get evil when I am pregnant. It's mainly because I tend to feel like crap the whole entire time, and left to my own devices I hardly get sick at all. So I tend to get really short tempered when I'm sick.
  • Oh, I can be very mean when I am pregnant. My older kids have certainly gotton my wrath this time around. My husband learned from last time when to back off and let me get my way. I don't get drepressed while pregnant, just very moody. lol And it doesn't take very much to set me off either.