I'd like to join you guys..

• I'm Donna, married, two sons Kale(4) and Mickey (1).
    I started this healthier living journey about two months ago. I've started with Pilates and now I'm doing Walk away the Pounds. I need to work on my eating habits, overeating and chocolate. I hope I can join you and get some support and encouragement and I will offer the same. Thanks.
  • Hi Donna! Welcome to 3FC! We are glad to have you
  • Welcome Donna. Please join in...
  • Welcome, join right in.
  • Congrats on 10 lbs lost already! Keep up the good work! Oh yeah, and welcome!
  • Welcome Donna!
  • I think you'll feel right at home here!
  • Welcome I look forward to seeing you around.
  • Welcome,
    I'm new here too and from what I've seen so far....this is an awesome and friendly place to be....very full of support
    hugs,
    Olivia
  • Thanks everyone. I've done some looking around and this seems like a great place to be. Thanks for make me feel so welcome. I look forward to posting more. And what an inspiration you all are for sticking to your health plans. I didn't care for so long and now I do care and it's great to share that with others that know what I am going through.
  • I am a little late to the thread (been offline for about a week) but a big ! This is a great site with lots and lots of support! Post often so we can get to know you!
  • Congrats on the loss so far and welcome aboard.

• Good Luck! Remember, we're here to help you... Let us know if you need anything!