New Here

• I just wanted to say hello to everyone .....I am new to the forum and this is my first post.

I am a Christian and want to lose soem weight. I had loast 140 pounds and 90 inches off my body but since then fell depressed/anxious and gained alot back and due to slow thryoid but now ready to push forward and need all the support and help I can get.

I hope to get to know alot of you better.

God Bless
    Sandy
  • Sandy, this is my second post so I am new as well. I have a 6 week old boy in addition to 5 and 4 year old boys so need to lose weight to keep up with them. I also want to be the young, hip, pretty mom that my friends always had. Anyway, I would love to be email buddies with you.

Molly
  • Hi Sandy & Molly,

I'm also new on this board. I am a grandmother of 3 and just lost my job. I know God has something better for me out there. I'm excited to have a chance to focus on my weight loss I start the LAWL program this Sunday. I'm happy to have found this site and am excited to meet new people like you where we can give each other the support needed to help us stay on track.

Welcome to both of you and wishing us all the best of luck in gaining our goals.

Barb
  • Sandy, Molly and Barb,

Hi there! It is good to find a place to begin....with others who are on the same journey.

Izzy
  • Hi Izzy, Welcome. I have found so far people are willing to share what works for them and it's exciting to see the amount of weight people have lost. Good luck to you also.