Valentine Vixen Challenge

You're on Page 15 of 16
Go to
  • yay! An autumn baby! How cute!! Being pregnant is so exciting! You will do great Amber, you seem to be on the right track~Congrats again to you and your hubby! oh and Congrats on the new job!! Woohoo! Looks like things are going really great 4 you! I'm happy for you

things seem to be going well for me, too I have been a good girl..hehe. Been trying new foods and keeping positive. I do believe that I can low carb it for life. It seems reasonable, especially the low carb foods on the market. They help!~tortillas~ So versatile! Here's what I had today:
    B: Green chile sausage omelet..mmmm.
    L: ham and cheese rolls
    D: tacos! yum yum!

I worked out at curves and I danced here at home this evening because I love to dance!

The other night, a lady I know from my former church said I looked like I've lost weight! She said she could tell it on my face, wow....talk about encouraging and motivating! I can't wait to show you all my after pic. I can see a signifigant differance...maybe you will agree

Ok, Good night & God Bless!!
    ~Becca
  • Well, my body seems to be getting back with the program. I finally broke through 169 this morning for the THIRD time since starting Atkins. My body just wanted to keep bouncing around between 169-172 and did so for two weeks. Hopefully I'm on the way down again.

No one has said they noticed my weight loss yet, but 11 pounds isn't really enough to notice, so that's ok. This morning *I* noticed though, when I was getting dressed for work. I wear hip-hugger sort of panties - Hanes for women, they just don't go all the way up to the waist. Anyway - for the first time ever - I don't have a pouch of fat hanging down over the waistband - woohoo!!!!! So - I seem to definitely be losing in the tummy/pooch area right now - that's nice.
  • you guys are doing awesome!!!!

can't WAIT until I'm in the 169's!!!

walked 4 miles this morning

break: salad
    lunch: eggs
    supper: steak and veggies
  • Yesterday was OP

B: Canadian Bacon w/cream cheese & dill pickles
    L: Either cheesy brats or leftover garlic lemon chicken
    S: It will be fast food, just not sure where or what, will do my best to keep it OP
    E: None
    W:at least 100ozs.
  • I went a little off the path yesterday and had a SF yogurt and a SF mixed drink...

walked 5 miles today

b: salad
    l: eggs?
    s: steak w/veggies
  • I have been forgetting to check in, mon and tues I got alot of exercise, I was working on routines for my students ( belly dance class) for a performance we have comming up feb 17th and I had to do some of them over and over and over again..I really *worked it* the past few days..unfortantly I could of done better diet wise, I dont think I really went over with carbs that much, but my in general porportion size of things was a little much. My period started today though, so that could of been why I was a little big in Pig out mode.
    I am a bit tired feeling so far today, but its cloudy and like I said..first day of cycle, and I have been super active the past 3 days so I may need a lazy day today:0
  • Hi everyone
    I m not really on a v-day challenge but i am hoping to get past phase one by v-day.
    I have a question.
    How do you all feel about Bacon.? (no not kevin bacon)
    Do you avoid it because it is high in fat? Or does that matter to you?

• Kathy-- Kevin Bacon AND bacon I do not avoid I don't eat it a lot though.

WTG everyone! Looks like everyone is doing AWESOME!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Hi all!! Well, I have been doing pretty good. I haven't been eating too much junk. I do have the occasional treat though. Got to give in every now and then. The pregnancy is going pretty well. I don't really have any morning sickness. My breasts are sore though and my lower back is killing me. I have been doing prenatal yoga though which really helps. I've still been going to Curves 3x a week too!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

I hope to only gain 25lbs:
  • I just realized that I have only 4 and a half pounds to go to reach this goal. Just over a week to reach it... I wonder if it can be done?
  • morning all!

b: hot tea (someting soothing for a sore thoart)
    l: salad
    s: garlic basil chicken w/broccoli
    w: at least 100 ozs
    e: hopefully 15 minutes on the bike and 30 reverse curls
  • Im back!! Im not going to make my weightloss goal for this challenge, but that doesnt mean I still shouldnt do my best.

I havent had a chance to read how everyone has done, I'll do that later today.

My plan for today...

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
    Lunch~ 1/2 can tuna and !/2 a cucumber
    Supper~ broiled chicken and broccoli

Have a good one ladies!
  • I'm not going to meet my Valentine goal either. I assume we'll do some sort of other challenge right after???
  • Did not too bad yesterday, messed up last night, but the day was a success I'll take it....it usually takes me a couple days to get right back into the swing of things.

Today's plan

Breaky~ protein/fibre shake
    Lunch~
    Supper~ chicken and spinach salad

Morgaine~ I would assume another challenge will start up right after this one, if you want to start it up yourself, go ahead.

Has anyone thought about when they want the next challenge to end? Easter? St Paddy's day? or a 2/4 or 6 week challenge?
  • Hello!
    Hello ladies I have doing pretty good this week...I'm down to 152 I'm so happy that I have finally gained control of my eating. Thank you all so much for the help along the way. I know that all your support, encouragement and advise have played a HUGE part in my success. Thank you!!! Here's what I ate today...breakfast has been the same for almost 2 wks~because I like it sooo much!

B: Green chile cheese omelet and 2 sausage patties
    L: breakfast bar~strawberry, mmm!
    D: 1 1/2 Tortilla burgers with green chile(my hubby ate the other half,hehe...maybe I can slowly get him to eat low carb!)

And that's it.....My clothes have been fitting loose.Yay!! Good luck with the weight loss!! God bless you all!
    ~Becca