*waves* Hey how's it goin ^_^

• My name's Evelyn and i'm 21, just here to give a big wave to everyone!
    I've already started losing weight, only problem is that it gets a lil lonely ya
    I'm glad i came across this place, hope to make a buddy and be a great buddy back ya ^_^
    Wish you all the best of luck!
  • Hi, I am rudra. I have weighed 245 pound for as long as I can remember. This Jan I started going to the gym. My efforts have produced some muscle strength and fitness but my eating habits ensured that I remain at 245. My latest and greatest effort is the SB diet. I am 6 pounds down and am steady at 239 for the past 4 days. Am praying for some progress. Take care :-)
  • Congrats Rudra! I used to weigh 350+ pounds...almost 5 years ago. I am down to 189. YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I remember when I was 220pounds...waiting to get under 200# mark! Well, I did and now it's like I want to get to the 150 mark!!! A N T I C A P A T I O N!!!!!!!!!!! I like that feeling...

GeishaGirl,
    sweetie, when you're here, you're NEVER lonely! LOL! I LOVE coming here! I am on 3-4 times daily and I always find the most interesting people. It's amazing how we're all different but alike. You know what I mean? We all have the same goal: to lose the weight and feel healthy!! Be healthy!

If you need to talk, you have come to the right place.

Stay strong!

emerald dragonfly