Need a buddy!

• Hiya everyone! I'm new here (though I have been lurking for a while) and I'd really love to have a buddy. As you can see by my signature I have a lot to go! A bit about me... I'm very into music (specifically modern rock and alternative but I'm pretty much into anything) and I love going to concerts and playing my drums or guitar. I love discussing social politics and things like that. Love reading, movies, ice skating, hanging out with friends and family, playing with my dog, and just about anything fun! Happy Holidays everyone!

• You've found a great group of people who will support you on your journey. Post often so we can get to know you.
  • to you, MicaSerenity! Glad to have you aboard. Congrats on your loss so far.
  • Micaserenity -- We started at the same weight! Looks like you've made a good start of it! Welcome!!
  • Hi and welcome aboard. You've found a great place for support.
  • hi
  • Welcome to the group If you stick around here you'll have more than one buddy!! That's for sure! hehe
  • Hello and welcome!

You and I have a similar starting weight and goal weight, and a lot of the same interests. Feel free to IM or message me anytime.
  • Welcome to the board!
  • Thank all of you so much for the welcome. I hope to get to know all of you!
  • New here myself, but wanted to say welcome and good luck. I have a lot to go too, but I have decided this time it is for me. Spending time with my son and enjoying the summer time that I love so much. Hope you all are doing well.

E
  • to the board! I have been offline for the Christmas holidays, so I am just getting around to reading all of the new threads. Post often so we can get to know you!