Good Friends #9!

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • Hi All! Off to work,catch ya later!
    W.
  • dont work too hard wendy!
    ive got company today....just takin a minor break. do you know what muddy buddies are? they are de-lish!!! my sis gave me some for xmas...i plan on making it last. they are like a reeses and a powdered donut rolled in one!
    hi jaz!!!

hi tiff we miss ya!!!

hope tess is hav=in fun we miss her too!
    and uis kelli still alive??? and jen???
  • Hi I'm home!! Well I'm tired,and hungry...I think fish and chips for dinner I know, I know..not healthy..but today,I don't care!!! HaHa!!
    See ya!
    Wendy
  • lol wendy! i wont say it if you wont....im not one to talk anyway bc this mornin i couldnt resist bout 4 bites full of a real bagel w cream cheese. im having a rough night. ive got family here and i know its supposed to be fun but in this family it isnt, its stressful. im so stressed and i had to sit through the smell of chinese food that i didnt eat. this sucks i feel like oinking out but i will stick to my ww pasta salad and toss salad. wonder whats for dessert? i may need to have a few bites of something bc i think my aunt brought something i just dunno what. im ok w icecreamcake bc i hate it

im glad you had fun today! enjoy!!
  • ok im ok foodwise i only had my dinner and my 1 mini reeses(i bit the cake and hated it) but god im soooo stressed!!!
  • Hi, What's up? I don't know if I'll be back tonight or not.I am soo tired,I think I better go see the doc. and get this checked out,I have no energy to do anything.This sucks. I am going to try put Ryan to bed early and do so myself.This may be it so just in case,G'night.
    W
  • hey wendy....
    sounds like a good idea. ive no idea what the deal is myself either but i called today to make a wellness appt for my meds and even the girl was like whoa you sound sick! im like yep cant seem to ditch it....been sick since like oct. so im goin bk on 1-9. oh yea and im bked up again. sigh.....
    sleep well hon! ((((((( )))))))
  • You sleep well too! Did you really think I would go to bed early?? lol Not going to happen with a rowdy 2 year old lol1
    i'm gonna try again though! G'night!
    Wendy
  • hi all, just wanted to say goodnight and good luck wit the kids wendy!!
  • Here I am again.I'm bored. Thought I'd check in. Hi Jaz! Guess I will try AGAIN!!!! G'night.
    W.
  • lol wendy! so? howd you make out? lol.
    hi jaz!!!!
    omg jaz i got your pm...PLEASE tell me you werent at ww last night! 2 very impt reasons:
    1. i wasnt there!(i had company)
    2. the leader wasnt lynn.....her dd got hitched yest. BUT i will be going to the 1-5 meeting. if you can do the 515, id be glad to switch if yopu can swing by and pick me up(its literally up the block from where ww is) my gyn goes to that group too.
  • ok that pm has todays date so think im safe.....(i hope!)
  • So,what's up?? I am not so tired today,that's good.I am worried about the weight,I think I gained again,haven't had any energy to workout,haven't had energy period.Time to invest in some vitamins again,I'm all out,could be one reason I feel like this.Hope all is well with my girls.See ya!
    W.
  • heya wendy!

im glad your feelin a little less tired me too but i still feel tired. multi's are a must young lady!

im up also pretty much from blowing it on xmas, having my period and not having the energy to workout(my last two were friday&sat)
    im gonna go rest...ttyl
  • up how much? Hehe!