It's a wonderful life!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • This week has just been fantastic. Kimberley made her goal of 199! And now drum roll please....... I HAVE MADE IT TO 245!

That's right I hit my goal. 18 months ago I started this thing wondering how I would ever make it to where I am today. Now that I'm here I wonder how I did it so quick. Stick with your goals everyone this feeling is so worth it and I want every one of you to have the same feeling.

I have decided that I will lose a bit more. Right now I'm set for 230 as my goal so 15 more lbs but I'm not sure what I'll end up at. Might be less might be more. I at least want to get 10 lbs below my original goal. I figure 10 lbs is what I'm going to use for my maintenance guidelines. Never get higher than that 10. Probably will never go over 5 from where I stop but 10 will be the big warning bell.
  • Let me be the first to say.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!

You and Kimberley are great inspirations for me!

• Congratulations!!!!

You are SUCH an inspiration to us all. Having your calm words of wisdom has meant a lot to me over these months. You are one of the pillars of this community, and I'm tickled pink that you've met this milestone. Way to go!!

• Howie!! Congratulations!! I'm just thrilled that you made it to your goal. What a truly wonderful day!

Now. . .we want those before and after pics as soon as possible.
  • Congratulations!!!!

• Congratulations Howie!

I have said it to Kimberly, but here I will say it to you, you are an inspiration!
    (Don't forget us little people when you move over to the maintainers forum! )
  • Like I said befor this is my home. Thanks for the kind words. This is just a great day for me. I like that I only hit 245 and did not go past it. Kimberley thinks I'm strange but I like that my weight chart says 0 to lose instead of being a negitive number.
  • Well, you just brought a tear to my eye, Howie! We joined this place within a month of each other and I've watched your progress with awe. Now I'm pretty much speechless (yes, ME!) and will merely offer my heartfelt congratulations on an amazing achievement. U DA MAN!!
  • Thanks Jill, you speechless, now I feel honored.
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am sooooo happy and excited for you!! That is the BEST news!! You should know by now that you are such a source of inspiration for me!! You rock, Howie, you really do!!!
  • oh my gosh!!! You've been the biggest inspiration to me since I started and wow.. you've hit your goal!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!! Congrats!!! It must be a time of big celebrations at your house! With you hitting your goal and with Kimberley hitting 199 all in about the same time!!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Like I said befor this is my home. Thanks for the kind words. This is just a great day for me. I like that I only hit 245 and did not go past it. Kimberley thinks I'm strange but I like that my weight chart says 0 to lose instead of being a negitive number.
    I think Kimberley's right! (Just kidding!)
  • Hey now be nice. I like even numbers. My chart looks perfect clean and tidy now.
  • Based on your title (and knowing how close you were) I KNEW what this post was going to say before I even clicked on it!

I bet if you got on the scale now you'd weight nothing -- you must be floating on air!

FANTASTIC NEWS, for both you and Kimberly!!! VERY inspirational!
  • OMG CONGRATS!!!! That is so wonderful and such an inspiration for those of us getting really down about the weightloss thing.