Two Point Snack

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just tried Stacy thin crisp Soy chips. I heard about them at a meeting. Since the store that carries them is kinda far i ordered them over the phone at 888-33-chips. I Love them, and only 2 point .
  • 1/4 cup of quick oatmeal mixed with water and some nestle quik added to it is a yummy 2 point snack for me.
  • another good 2 point snack is the ice cream sandwich called Skinny cow. The store around here only carries vanalla i hope to change that
  • Yummy 2 Point Brownie
    My mom just heard about this one at her meeting...

4 tablespoons fat free brownie mix (like Krusteaz)
    2 tablespoons water
    mix in a dixie cup and microwave for one minute

Dab a little Cool Whip Free on top and you have a really tasty 2 point dessert. (I know it seems a little odd, but they really are good!)
  • Here's a new one that's actually a One point frozen snack....

Hagen Daz Frozen Chocolate Sorbet Pops

They taste like a dark chocolate fudgecicle...mmmm

Also... Hagen Daz - Frozen (I think it's rasberry) sorbet pop - it's like a creamsicle - 2 pts ea. yummers!

This may be already up there but there's always the Healthy Choice or Orville Reddenbacher 94% fat free popcorn. Only 2-3 pts for the whole bag.

Patch
  • SPAMMER!
    kfaxton1 has been spamming this message in numerous weightloss sites such as this one.
  • 2 point snack suggestion
    Like everyone here, I am always looking for good suggestions. My suggestion for a 2 point snack => Hood makes the mini mint ice cream sandwiches. I love 'em!
  • My favorite 2 pt. snacks are l T. peanut butter heated in microwave for 30 seconds with celery sticks. Another is a box of cracker jacks. And my very favorite is a cow tail. Long rope like caramel candy with cream center. All these are 2 pt. each
  • Blue Bunny Sugar Free Ice Cream Bars
    These are a delicious 2 pt. dessert, just enough to satisfy. They're available here at Cubs.

I am going to try the microwave brownie...sounds interesting!

Thanks to all!
  • What does that mean that kfaxton is spamming this message? I don't get it!

I had a sweet craving today and wanted a low pt snack, it turned out yummy....

1tsp of pb mixed with lt whip cream (about 2 tablespoons)
    spread on 2 chocolate grahams

2 pts total! yum! i"m sure it would have been good frozen but who has the patience???
  • spamming messages usually refers to repeating the same type of posting many times in different areas. it also may try to push a certain product or service.

kfaxton may have been spamming, but i've liked all the suggestions that have come from her new thread.

andrea
  • and not to encourage the spammer... but I really do like soy crisps
  • another good one is one regular size reese's p.b. cup. its 4 pts for both, and 2 pts. for one.
  • Idea for 2 point snack
    The WW 2 point bar is a great idea of you want something sweet. Another good idea are the Skinny Cows (my favorite is the chocolate skinny cows).

• If you want a 2 point snack that's not sweet - there's always the good old 2 point sandwich:

2 slices light bread
    6 slices Deli Select (or other thin lean meat) Ham or Turkey
    lettuce, tomato, mustard

--- 2 points!!!