been out/sick

• Hi Everyone,
    I'm still chugging along. I have been sick since November 19th. I have a nasty upper respitory/bronchitis/yuck. I've missed weeks of work, haven't been to work-out in weeks, and back and forth to the doctor 4 times. I'm still on meds, feel a bit better, but not great. I missed T-giving. I just got the Christmas tree up yesterday (this was under strong encouragement by hubby). If I didn't have kids, I would seriously consider skipping the decorations this year. I just don't have the energy.

I haven't been doing my points, but I've still lost. Being sick will do that. I have no appetite. When I went back to the doctor on Friday I told him, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. That truely sums it up. I haven't read up on the posts or know where anyone is. I hope all is well with you girls. I'm thinking about you, even if I'm not on-line posting.

Be back when I'm finally well.
    Lynne
  • Lynne, I'm so sorry to hear you've been so sick. I hope you're back to 100% soon. Do what you can and don't push yourself. I'm sure that your kids would rather have mommy well for Christmas then to have all the decorations up, etc.
  • Lynne - sorry to hear that you've been sick! I agree with Carla - do what you can and concentrate on getting well. There's nothing worse than yucky upper respiratory, bronchitis stuff - please take care of yourself!

Judy
  • Sorry that you're not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!!!