Jillian's Girl's Weigh-in Dec. 4 - Dec. 11

• Hey guys I just noticed that we didn't have a weigh-in thread for this week and I LOST 3 LBS. this week!
  • That is fantastic ledom!!! woohoo 3 lbs buh-bye!! I was a small .5 lb loss as TOM was visiting. Can't wait to say goodbye to him!!! Have a great day.
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning all!! The days already drizzly and grey but nothings gonna rain on my parade!!!.....I lost another 2.5 pounds!!! That puts me at 25 lbs lost!!! WHOOO WEEEEEE!!!!! The difference is incredible, using that fitday site. I must have barely been eating 1000-1100 calories before and not realized and doing the starvation mode. I'm eating soooo much more and quite a good variety of whole grains, fruit and lean meat. I think the added protein (ie..powder) has also helped. THANKS for all the support and motivation!!!! Last night while I was making dinner, I was trying to think of the last time I even had potatoes. Couldn't remember. I'm sure thats also helped. Another added bonus are my workouts.....I'm loving the treadmill these days. Its like a puzzle with all the pieces coming together to complete the picture. FINALLY ITS CLICKING and I'M NOT MISSING OUT ON ANYTHING!!!

Angel-Eyes you are doing great!!!!
  • That is sooo ledom and angel-eyes!!!!!

Isn't it neat when everything comes together? Bookmark that post angel-eyes - go back to it when you need some inspiration later.

I'm still stuck at 173 - but as long as I don't gain I'm happy. I feel great - the losses will come...