Update

• Hi everyone.
    I haven't dropped off the planet either, just wanted you to know we lost my mother in law yesterday, it was very unexpected. My hubby is in California now and I will be flying out with the girls either tomorrow or Sat. for the funeral. DH is not taking it well, and we are in for a rough Christmas I think.

Take care everybody, tell your family you love them.
    I'll post again when we get back.
  • Rachel,

I am so sorry to hear of your mother-in-law's passing. I feel for your husband, and for all your family. Losing a loved one is hard enough; losing a loved one around a holiday makes it more difficult. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Rachel - I'm very sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. It's always hard to lose a loved one but doubly hard during the holidays. And while every loved one is cherished, I think it's especially hard to lose a mom. I know how devasted my husband was when his mom passed. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Judy
  • This message gave me the chills when I read it. I am going to just squeeze my mom-in-law when I see her next. I can't imagine what I would do without her in my life.
    I am so sorry for your family. I think of your kids and you and then I think of your husband. I know you will love and support each other.