Old Carmel LA lite back

• I just had to share this... i was getting tired of the bars and they said they brought the old recipe carmel lites back.. i said okay i will try them.

WOW WOW WOW .... it is truly like eating a candy bar... if you have not tried them... get a box... delish!!!
  • the crunchy ones? When were they taken away? My center has both...is there a different one other than the crunchy one and the new snickers type one?
  • i don't know but i think the girls not only referred to them as the old recipe but also compared them to snickers...

i would ask them which one is the old recipe they brought back... maybe that will help :-)
  • The snickers-like bars are very scarey for me...I think I can eat the whole box!
  • I'm eating one now!
  • I was also surprised at how tasty they are. They are called chocolate caramel lites, I bought 2 boxes yesterday. The caramel lites that are very crunchy are just called caramel lites, I believe. I paid $330 for 40 weeks of lites, soups, shakes, etc. good deal I think.
  • im jelous,

we dont have nearly the diffrent flavors that you all have. i asked my center the other day about the new flavors and they sid it could be years before we get them here.

angela
  • The Old Caramel Recipe
    Hi Ladies!

I, too, really enjoy the new (old) caramel bars. They are a best seller at the Center I go to, and I think they are my new favorite!!!