Hello Newbie

• Hi my name is Sherrie. I am new to the site. My sister found it and joined I thought I would help me also and joined. I am the wife of an active duty Air Force member. We have 3 children all of whom are homeschooled. I have battled my weight since my 2 second pregnancy. I was also very skinny so never concerned with my weight or how much I ate. I have since had another pregnancy and gained even more weight. My youngest child is 7 1/2 and I have finally decided that I was going to do something about it all.

I just started WW the beginning of October with a few friends on our own and have lost 14lbs so far. I haven't been exercising so I could have probably lost more.

I look forward to meeting you all and your words of wisdom.

Sherrie
  • Welcome Sherrie, I am a mother of two DS-10 DD-2, I to have struggled with my weight since my second child, but I have recommited to WW today and hope to lose 42lbs by May 2006, my wedding anniver. Well if there is anything you need or just wanna talk. Let me know, Good job on your 14 pounds that is great. I did WW back in Sept and didn't evercise but I was only seeing a pound or so, so I got fed up, But I now know that it will be a challenge and I must reach my goal, Good Luck on your journey !
    Stacey
  • welcome Sherrie

I'm sure you'll enjoy our group. We look forward to hearing from you