Different weights, different bodies

• I have been on a diet since the 3rd grade. I know I go up and down, but does anyone else notice that once you hit a certain weight over and over, your body is never the same it was the first time you were at that weight? I have about 20 pounds to go, and I've been at my weight now for numerous different occasions....some of them a low, some a high. But my body is always different. Sometimes I know I get comfortable at the weight, and my mood swings from "good, I'm here" back to "I'm still fat."

Anyone notice that as well?
  • When I graduated from high school I was 230 lbs and my prom dress was hand made to fit me. I gained weight and now I'm finally back down to 227, but I STILL cant get into the prom dress. I'm guessing that my bones got bigger or expanded or something...
  • For me I know it's a difference in body fat percentage. Last time I was at this weight I had a lot more muscle, so I am more fatty now than I was then. The ironic part is that I feel better now that I did then, probably because then I was going out and now I am coming down.

Gitterdone-how tall are you?
  • I'm 5'2"
  • I guess this is the reason that I want to get smaller... and I'm not so concerned about if I 'weigh less.' Weight is just one way to monitor it.