What is ICBIB spray?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello,

I am new to this board but definatly not new to dieting - I am on WW core and did not know it could be so versitile. Thank you all for the wonderful recipes! However, I notice from time to time, reference to ICBIB spray... what is that?

Thank you for the answer!!

Serrah
  • ICBINB.....I Can't Believe It's Not Butter......enjoy!!
  • Parkay also makes one that's very good. I have both -- I think 5 pumps is the serving size and it's 0 calories.

This is great on baked potatoes, vegetables, to add flavor to chicken or steaks before broiling, on popcorn ... good grief, I never realized how many uses there are!
  • I've seen the spray before but have never gotten it, but I think I may just have to give it a try. I'm thinking that if it is so versatile why haven't I bought it. Definitely going to go out and try me some.
  • Annie, I love that signature line of yours. It is SO true!
  • ICBINB Pts value...if need be
    Pt information for I Can't Belive It's Not Butter Spray. Nutrition Info....

12.5 sprays (2.5 grams) = 10 calories; 1 fat gram
    25 sprays (5.0 grams) = 20 calories; 2 fat grams
    27.5 sprays (7.5 grams) = 30 calories; 3 fat grams

24 sprays or 1 teaspoon = 17 calories; 1.9 fat grams = ½ W/W point
    72 sprays or 1 tablespoon = 52 calories; 5.8 fat grams = 1 ½ W/W point

Many people utilize PAM Cooking Sprays
    Reference for PAM.

For the original a 1 second spray has 7 calories/.76 fat grams so a 7 second spray would be 1 point.

For the butter a 1 second spray has 7 calories/.81 fat grams so a 7 second spray would be 1 point.

Seems like you could walk that off going from room to room, but I thought the info was quite interesting. Those counting points....it does add up but you wouldn't think it would ya!! Gotta watch those, BLT's (bites, licks, tastes) as our Leaders tell us.
    Hope this helps!
  • Actually I use a very strong and pronounced PUMPING action with my index finger when I spray and I'm sure this burns off all those nasty calories!
  • i delete the info..guess it wasn't appreciated.
  • Um ... okeydokee. I'm not sure what that's all about, but all information is appreciated. There was no need to delete it as far as I can tell.
  • I think NewVue thought Frouf's joke meant she didn't value all the nutritional information that she provided. Of course, this isn't true....but I think that's what happened. I think NewVue was over sensitive since I know Frouf meant no harm. Gotta laugh you know. I say lighten up!
  • I sure hope that's what happened! We have built up a remarkable reputation of being some of the nicest folks out in "diet world" and I'd hate to have anyone think differently.

NewVue, please come back!
  • OHMYGOODNESS - guess not everyone appreciates a funny froufie!

Please accept my apologies - I certainly did not mean to offend - I actually liked getting the nutritional info and as the message ended with a joke on burning calories going from room to room - well I just continued with the "theme".

Sorry!
  • Frouf, don't worry about it! We know you didn't mean to offend her ... but actually I don't see anything in your post to take offense to anyway!
  • I undeleted the post with the nutritional info. It's all good to know, thanks
  • I have tried to find the INGREDIENTS list online to no avail. Can anyone who uses this tell me if it has

1) hydrogenated oils

2) dairy of any kind

???

Thanks!