Commit to something today!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What is your promise to everyone here at the 100lb. Club for Tuesday?

I will go to Curves and I will stay at South Beach even though I'm having my friends over for dinner. Could get interesting, but I'll do it...
  • I will exercise for at least 30 minutes on the treadmill!
  • I will think about the calories and fat I consume and eat less of them.
  • I will stay on plan for today.
  • i will not smoke today
    i will not over eat today
    i will not worry today.
  • Today, I will commit to 1 hour of exercise. No excuses.

~Dee
  • Today I will commit to at least 45 minutes of exercise even though it's thunderstorming and I really just want to lay in bed all day.
  • I commit to not eating any sweets. To go to the gym (which I already did), so that's cheating a little). To follow my plan.
  • Let's see.. today's my day off of exercising so I can't commit to exercise today But, I'll commit to drink as much water as I drank yesterday (154fl oz!) and I won't eat anything horribly bad for me or over eat! Have a great day guys!!
  • I need this today.
    • I will get out for at least a half hour of walking.
    • I will eat within my kcal allowance today.
    • I will keep a positive attitude.
  • Today I commit to eating a healthy meal while watching them weigh in on The Biggest Loser, instead of the usual naughty things I eat while they're all suffering.
  • Well, today's Wednesday...but I love the idea of this thread Apryl!

Sooo... I am committing to being on plan today..Under 1600 calories and 96 oz. (minimum) of water. My treadmill is acting up and we're waiting for warranty parts that are on back order, so today, I'll worry about cals. and water.

One day at a time, right?

xoxoxo
    Linda
  • I commit to eating no Triscuits tonight.
  • I will commit to measure my food out tonight- we are having spaghetti and I usually guess on the noodles. I will also make it to the gym since dh is home tonight I will goto the gym and go as long as I can on the arc trainer
  • I do like this thread I think it's a great idea to commit to something everyday with the club

So for today...

I commit to:

Do my hour exercises
    Drink a lot more water than I did yesterday
    Not overeat I have a problem with that at dinner heh