I Lived!

• Quick post. The doc sucked out a lot of crud and did some "filing". I chose a spinal rather than a general and watched the whole procedure on the monitor!
    Right now I am extremely sore and tired so am going to bed. I'll catch up tomorrow.
  • I was hoping you'd get a chance to pop in and let us know how things went. Get a good night's sleep and take your pain meds, ok? You're a brave one to want to watch it on the monitor! Let's hope it was successful and you'll be good as new before long. Take care!
  • Glad to hear that so far, so good. Take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest!
  • Ruthie!!! I'm so glad you are doing well and that the doctor found something he was able to fix. I hope you are already feeling much less pain in your knee. Good for you (and BRAVE!) for watching. Hope it gave you more peace than the anaesthesia would have.

Miss you already but am so glad you popped in to let us know how it's going. You continue to be in my prayers!
  • Ruthie - glad everything is ok!! Get some rest sweetie & take it easy for a change!!
  • Glad to see all went well! ((hugs)) Miss Ruthie!

Thanks again to Schatzi and Beachgal for letting your journal buddies know how everything went!

I'll spread the word to the rest of the clan.

((hugs)) ((hugs)) Enjoy your rest (and make sure you do rest! You don't want me driving up there LOL!)
  • I'm so glad to hear from you. Take it easy, okay?
  • Hugs Ruth!!! Now work on feeling less cruddy!

And YUCK! You WATCHED???

• Ruth I'm so glad you are doing OK. Hope everything heals well and you are back at your busy schedule soon.
  • Hi Ruth.... I had a similar proceedure done.. I call it roto rooter Glad to hear you are doing ok..... take care of yourself and sending ::::: healing vibes:::::: INdia
  • I am very glad that you are well - rest up and take care!