Favourite Fill your Belly Meal??

• Lots of hunger out there. When your belly just needs to be filled, and you cant seem to fill it. What is your fav meal? This is usually what I have when Im hungery....that cant fill up hunger. I usually make enough so that I can have a small bowl of it later in the evening.

What is your fav...supply the recipe too please. I'll copy them into the recipe section later.

Taco Salad
    shredded iceberg or romaine....I like to just use broccoli (cooked...its more fibre)
    1/2 cup salsa
    grated cheddar
    sour cream
    1/2 lb hamburger
    1/2 packet taco seasoning

Saute 1/2 lb ground beef and add 1/2 envelope taco seasoning. Mix according to directions, add salsa and warm up... spoon judiciously onto salad(or broccoli). Top with grated cheese and sour cream.
  • So what your saying is....Im the only one that feels soooooooo hungry at times I could eat a horse?

Come on ladies.....what do you eat when you have the major hungries, and cant fill the hole, but need to stay on plan.
  • Yeah, anything mexican would be my favorite, the more meat the better LOL.

Taco salad ranks right up there.
    Stuffed Mushrooms
    Chicken Chili
    Grilled Orange Roughy (fish)
    A big ol Chef Salad w/blue cheese dressing mmmmmmmmm
    Turkey bacon & eggs

I'm hungry dang !!!
  • Steak strips with blue cheese
    Chicken wings
    String Cheese and some almonds
    burgers with swiss cheese, sauerkraut and lo carb thousand island (Reuben burgers)
  • homemade chilli..

yuuuuuuum
  • A giant Porterhouse steak
  • chicken hot wings w/a bowl of veggies (usually boiled cauliflower and broccoli....with a "few" brussel sprouts mixed in for flavor)
  • The best "fill my belly" meal I've had so far is the cheeseburger soup.

The best "instant snack" for squelching hunger pangs is 1/4 c shredded cheese, handful of bacon bits, handful of olives and a big glob of Ken's zero carb Ceasar dressing. Very rich. Very high in fat/low in carbs. Perfect for Atkins.