Sunny Saturday! Menu for Nov. 5

• Well, at least it's very sunny here! So even if it's not sunny and bright where you are, just pretend! And don't forget to stand in front of the mirror today and tell yourself how SPECIAL and BEAUTIFUL you are! You know it's true!

Now ... whether it's a Core Week, or Flex Week, or Tweak Week (I like the sound of that one!) we still want to see what you're eating. Writing it down somehow encourages accountability -- what IS it about seeing all of that in black and white?

B: 2 sl. bacon, wheat toast with Take Control margarine, little glass of milk
    S: SF jello and Cool Whip, green olives (no, I'm not pregnant)
    L: rotisserie chicken, corn, and salad
    D: chicken pineapple kabobs, brown rice, salad and milk
  • *pretending pretending pretending its sunny* but at least it stopped snowing.
    Kathy your pineapple chicken kabobs are they from the Kraft magazine?? Ive made them and they are awesome!!

b-
    2eggs
    ww toast
    water
    onion

l-
    chicken soup
    couple salads
    tea
    square

s-
    none

s-
    pork chop
    onion potatoes
    carrots
    skim milk

s-
    popcorn maybe

*going to a church bazaar today and my lunch isnt core so im counting the points and will keep it low.
  • Breakfast: Oatmeal made with skim and 1/2 cup homemade applesauce cooked in

Lunch: LO boneless skinless Cornmeal Chicken thigh; some grapes

Snack: FF cottage cheese and peaches

Dinner: Jim voted Chipotle. Chipotle chicken burrito bowl with chicken, fresh tomato salsa, whole black beans, bit of hot sauce, lettuce, cheese (points), guacamole, and brown rice I make at home with chicken broth added in
  • Um, okay. I guess I'm having a tweak week (I like the way that sounds too Kathy!). I'm going to list points for all that I eat, just in case. And it is beautiful and sunny here!

b: 3 pieces of turkey sausage, two slices of toast with smart balance (6 points)
    l:
    s:
    d:
  • Patti, the menu came from Judd's SlimFast plan. All of the dinners are absolutely Core and all that I've made have been sooo good. I'll go post this one.