True confessions - warning food talk!

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • This girl I know is stuffing her face with plain chocolate digestive biscuits. But, to be fair to her, the sell by date is up tomorrow!!
  • This girl I know finally hit the 10 lb mark for her weight loss and then stopped logging her food this week, started eating candy and doughnuts, stopped drinking her water and started drinking soda and now she knows that on weigh day next Tues. she is going to have gained back at least 2 lbs. I think I'm going to have to have a long talk with her and if that doesn't work I'm going to duct tape her mouth shut for a couple of days (except for a small hole big enough for a straw so she can drink her water.)
  • this girl I know hasn't been concerned about her food and exercise for almost a year...and she's having a hard time getting started. She ate her kid's peanut butter cereal for breakfast...from trader joe's, supposed to be "healthy" but still...and then to make herself feel better she finished off with a handful of almonds.
    but, two days ago she bought two pints of ben and jerry's ice cream...one light one regular and she ate ben and jerry's three times yesterday. she's been picking a piece of halloween candy out of the kid's bag here and there...and she's been having snacks LATE at night. naughty girl
  • It is amazing all these naughty girls we know!!! Good job we are so good! He he!
  • Dang Funny Thread!
    Quote: Then it occured to her - a bit of a revalation - that how can someone as controlling as she is (and she is - Aries and born on the 1st) let food control her?
    You know, that is a great question.

Heather, I also have been known to lose 10 pounds and suddenly decide I can stop trying and/or "reward" myself.

I love this thread.

I know this chick who stole somebody else's pumpkin muffin out of the refrigerator at work!
  • This girl I know drank three glasses of wine last night and then wondered why her head didn't feel so good this morning At least there is no more booze in her house right now
  • I was talking to this girl I know this morning and she went to Einstein Bros., fully intending to get a lox bagel, but when she saw the Santa Fe omelet sandwich it called out to her. "Pick me, pick me" it sang sweetly. Resistance was futile, she had to have it.
  • This girl I know had a banana split this weekend and another icecream last night.

She also reminded me of the unhealthiest thing she has ever eaten - without a lab to prove this - the most unhealthy SOUNDING thing was way back in her teen years she was eating Fritos and decided to dip them in mayonaise. As she ate this she thought - ooh deep fried corn chips dipped in oil - what was she thinking?

Can you name some things you have eaten that are in the "Yeah, I like being fat, so I am eating this" category?

Another bad habit was tasting the butter or margerine (basically just eating it straight) she has same weakness for real mayo (best foods baby!) so she doesnt buy that.
  • Quote:
    Another bad habit was tasting the butter or margerine (basically just eating it straight) she has same weakness for real mayo (best foods baby!) so she doesnt buy that.
    When I was a little girl, I would BEG my mother for a spoon of butter! I also LOVED Best Foods Mayo!!! Wow. We've come a long way, Baby
  • Even better than butter by itself was butter whipped with sugar (ie pre-cookie batter). Yeah, a long way for sure.
  • Atkins nightmare = Jiffy PB and Brown Sugar sandwich on franz white bread.

mmmmm

plain pasta swimming in melted butter and salt

my mother got me hooked on soda cracker and margerine - better with butter

I once ate and entire costco size bag of BBQ potato chips in one sitting - nearly barfed.
  • I used to have a thing about buttercream - you know that you put in a cake sponge? Basically butter and icing sugar and I added powdered coffee. I always felt sick and had a headache afterwards but even know I think about it..... I even used to use granualted sugar when I could not get at the icing sugar.........

Oh and chip butties with salad cream. Good grief!
  • This girl is going to eat the whole pint of Snickers ice cream with Hershey syrup poured on it because this cheap snicker's ice cream doesn't have enough chocolate or caramel swirls.
  • Quote: This girl I know is stuffing her face with plain chocolate digestive biscuits. But, to be fair to her, the sell by date is up tomorrow!!
    What is a digestive biscuit.
  • Quote: I know this chick who stole somebody else's pumpkin muffin out of the refrigerator at work!
    Hey - that was mine!

I know this chick who let DH talk her into buying something called chocolate decadence.....it was a 9 in round yesterday....today? Not so big....shoulda made him buy the stuff with icky coconut all over it....