My Goals

• Hello to everyone I hope I am doing this right. I have looked around at some other message boards for weight loss but you guys seem to be really nice and supportive so I hope it is ok if I join here.
    These are my goals, maybe by putting them out here where other people might see them it will encourage me to be accountable for what I do or don't do when I need to (like workout).
    I want to be healthier then I am now.
    I want to be able to run with my kids and not feel like a blob of jello bouncing down the yard, there's a great visual ain't it?
    I want to feel better about myself.
    My plan:
    Walk at least 30 minutes a day on the treadmill
    Do weight/toning 3 days a week
    Eat less calories but healthier foods
    Drink more water
    Take my vitamins each day
    I am so happy with myself today, I have been awake for 21/2 hours and I have ate my oatmeal for breakfat and getting ready to get my gear on to start my workout, not particularly wanting to get on treadmill but I have to start somewhere, huh?
    Well I guess I need to get to work now so I will get off my lazy puter playing on heinie and get busy.
  • Welcome!! Sounds like you have some very good goals! I like that you put your goals out there but didn't mention the scale. That's a great way to look at things.

I hope you enjoy it. Everyone is real helpful and supportive.
  • YAY me!!! 1.7 miles on tread, warmed up 5 minutes, walked for 30, cooled down for 5 minutes.
  • Hi
    Littlemrsperfection, you have great goals, they sound a lot like mine. Good luck with your weight loss. We can talk whenever you'd like!
  • WooHoo 2 days in a row! Walked 1.75 miles in 40 minutes (including warm up and cool down).