DDR or Dance Dance Revolution anyone?

• Anyone else here use Dance Dance Revolution games for exercise? I've been out of my routine for a few months, but after this m/c is done with I plan on getting back into it. I just love DDR for exercise- it is SO much fun!

Anyone else here use it? If so, what's your favorite title and have you lost a lot of weight with it?
  • I use it 3x's /wk. with my husband for about 3 weeks now and I've lost almost 10 lbs. I'm not sure about favorite titles, but we havfe the ultramix version for Xbox. You can actually use the xbox and compete against others online!
  • wow that's cool Calejo! I have it for Playstation 2, so I don't think you can compete online with the titles I have.
  • I just got my first DDR game - DDR: Mario Mix for GameCube. I love it! I don't know if I can say I've lost any weight from it as I go to the gym and haven't done it on a consistent basis but I think it's safe to say you can. There was another girl I talked to on this board that was really into it, maybe she'll come on here. We mentioned making a DDR club! It doesn't seem like there has been that much interest though
  • I'm planning on getting this so I'll let ya know if
    I lose any weight from it!
  • Hi, Ladies! I'm glad that I found this message. I've really wanted to get DDR for a while now. Somehow told my husband that I'd probably get bored with it if I have no one to "compete" against. What do you think? Thanks.