Shennie, my TO Buddy:)

• So are you on board for this weekend? You with me?! After this morning's disappointing WI, I feel I MUST. If you do, Im sharing your pain- LOL!!!
  • Thanks, I needed the reminder and the support. After my late night snack frenzy last night I was scared to weigh myself this morning, so TO is a must for me. I am debating if I want to do it Saturday, Sunday or Sunday, Monday. Sundays are easy for me because churhc occupies my day and I forget that I am hungry and monday I stay busy at work and school. So I guess i just solve that I am doing Sunday and Monday.
    So you start off the weekend and I will finish it off

PM me and we can keep each other up for the weekend.
  • Im going to be very busy this weekend and stopped in to Trader Joes to get my husband and kids some quick things for their dinners so I dont have to be in the kitchen...things I dont like to eat- mind you!!! Plus, Monday is my WI day so Id like to be done with it! Hopefully the weekend will fly by and I wont even notice I am RAVENOUS. Ill check in with you and see how youre doing Sunday- we can do this!!
  • How's it going Deets?

Your almost there, so just think about the fruit and starches you can have tommorrow for alittle more sacrifice today

I'm doing pretty good, which I was expecting. I have another church service to go to at 3:30, so it helps to only be home 2 hours this afternoon and I am full off of my salad w/ chicken so I will have some more chicken with green beans later tonight when i get back from church and I still have a lite left over for the munchies I might get in service. I have cut it up and put it in a baggie so I can easliy snack without drawing attention to myself.

Just a few more hours to go...you can dio this!
  • Thanks, its been pretty rotten, but I AM indeed almost done. I am used to this gnawing hunger feeling at this point. Daylight savings time messed me up cos we ate at FIVE, so I am already hungry Just 14 more hours, LOL!!!! Thanks for the check in- I needed that!!!