Fun Poll: #wks on LAWL/#lbs lost

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • In looking at all the posts, there are some great success stories here. Being new here I dont know all the hostories so I thought it might be fun for me and other new members to see how many weeks everyone has been on LAWL and how many pounds lost..what do you think? Congrats to all!

9 weeks OP, 18lb

(former WW member with 41lb lost there but we dont need to talk about WW )
  • Many weeks / not many lbs. lost...BUT not giving up either.
  • Three and a half weeks OP - around 12 pounds lost - WI tomorrow -

• Tomorrow will be 2 weeks and I have lost 4.4 pounds (Saturday morning weigh-in).

Andi
  • 18 weeks/36 pounds . . .
  • In the beginning I kept track, then came slow loss, then came events, then the gains, the stuck weeks... So I have no idea. My loss has been a work in progress, a way of life......
  • I'm just starting my first week of maintenance. I went through 10 weeks of weight loss (and 6 weeks of stabilization) and lost about 30 pounds. I did go on hold for vacation for 3 weeks in the middle of my weight loss weeks, and I lost 4 pounds during those weeks, so my numbers are a little skewed.
  • Week 6.5/ 12 pounds and counting!

Star~ however you got there, you got there, your an inspiration fo all of us
  • 56 weeks/90lbs
  • These polls have taught me a lesson, I don't pay attention to details....I don't know how much I lost a week, I don't know how much I weighed when I got into size 12 pants, or size 10 jeans, I don't know what size panties I wear and I'm not sure if my bra fits or not........
    Thank God I'm blonde (and old)..........that's my excuse.....lol

karen - you smarty pants..
  • Star -I'm in the same boat as you -- what's my excuse - I'm brunette. .

I guess I've been OP about 25 weeks, and have lost just about 40 pounds - however - I've had stalls because of meds, cruises, trips . .. so I'm actually pretty pleased. I'm hoping that the next 40 doesn't take so long to come off. (aiming for next Spring!)

Julie
  • these are really great stats...a great testament to the program- woo hoo!
  • I've been on the program for almost 8 weeks, lost 17 pounds and 9 inches as of last month...I get measured again tomorrow at WI.
  • Ok, I didn't know we were sporting inches so here are my stats...

56wks, 90lbs, 47.5" GONE!

• Karen - You are a mere image (better) of your old self.......