Old 10-14-2005, 01:11 PM   #1  

Smile Motivating Others

I have noticed that since I started walking a little over two months ago, I have seen alot more people walking too. I have also had a few people come up to me and ask me what kind of exercise routine I have been doing. It's nice that I can in some way help others to get motivated to be healthier too.
KittieCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 01:28 PM   #2  

I think its great to go walking outside expecially where others can see you. I walk every day except maybe on Sundays. I have had ppl ask me how long I walk a day and I even had a friend of hubbys call the other day (he saw me the day prior).. He wanted to talk to me instead of hubby! lol He wanted to know what all I ate and what what a normal day for me. So I told him.. This guy is alittle overweight, but he said he wanted to loose some weight and get fit. So I was kinda glad even if its a couple ppl it can change there lives forever (for the good!)..

Keep up the good work, Great Job!
Jewelz76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 01:58 PM   #3  
2blessed2Bstressed

S/C/G: 201/201/165

Height: 5'11"

What a nice compliment, to have others ask what your diet/exercise plan is like. You go girls!!!!
spillthebeans is offline   Reply With Quote