Foods I Love

• Let's share some of the WW-friendly foods that we like incorporating into our eating plan. Maybe someone will find a new favorite. I am hooked on Miss Meringue cookies. Four of the large ones are 2 points, and 13 of the minis are 2 points! Great with herbal tea as a treat in the evening. I also really like Morningstar Farms Veggie Corn Dogs. They taste a lot like real corn bogs. Six points for two, which seems like a lot but they're so much fun it's worth it to me. I'm into the Milk Plus Fat-Free, Lactose-Free Milk; it's kind of sweet and interesting (2 points per cup). I also adore mixing frozen FF Cool Whip with a cup of FF Devil's Food Jello Pudding. It's ice-creamy and only 3 points.
  • I've discovered Mrs. T's Pierogies. The mini ones only have 130 calories for 7 pieces; I just calculated the points and its 2. They are pretty good.
  • I like to sprinkle cinnamin on green apples. 1 point for an apple. Yummy.
  • For lunch sometimes I have 3 points worth of potatoes cooked and mashed with 1 wedge of laughing cow cheese (I think my is onion something), and teeny tiny splash of FF milk. It's 4 points for ALOT of potatoes. I have a 1 oz piece of chicken and some broccoli for a filling 5 point lunch.

I also like Sugar Smart Ice Cream by breyer's. It's fsugar free. Turkey Hill makes a nice chocolate one also. The Breyer's is only 1 point per 1/2 cup. Plus, the points listed right on the label!
  • Just tried this today and I love it. Cucumbers and tomatoes (cut into small pieces) soaked overnight in cayenne pepper and lime juice -- I'm eating a large bowl and drinking a diet lime coke -- zero points!!
  • Oh, Kendrea, that sounds wonderful! I am definitely going to try that. But, of course, I'll add garlic. I'm a pepper person and I love lime. You are a woman after my own heart! Thanks for the suggestion.
  • OH it calls for garlic salt -- I just happened to be out of it -- I'm sure it will add another kick to it.
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE The WW Smart Ones Choclate Fudge Bars and Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwhiches. The Fudge Bars are huge for 1 pt and the sandwhiches are 2 pts...fabulous!
  • Finally a yogurt with Splenda!! Dannon Light n' Fit with FIBER They come in 4 packs, each container is 4 oz and 1 point. I threw out the outside packaging so I can't tell you how much fiber. But they are oh so yummy.

I haven't had yogurt in so long b/c they all have aspartame or are way too many points to be worthit. After getting headaches several times after eating Splenda. I avoided it for a bit. Now I see that I can have splenda in moderation. I just can't have it in coffee the same day I eat the yogurt and drink a Pepsi One.
  • Thanks for the heads up on the new yogurt. Anything that is one point for four ounces oh my gotta go need to go to the store!!!!