Hi!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I've been posting - mostly to myself! - at the ww 100+forum.
    I think the newlywed phase is over and I've hit struggles.

I posted above about myself in the intro's. Maybe Too much info.
    but I'm serious this time.

Anyway I look forward to getting to know you all!
  • You won't be posting to yourslef over here!!! This is a pretty busy bunch! We have lots of WW here. Glad you came by! Feel free to jump right in!!!!
  • Hi Liz, this is a great forum. There are a lot of regular active people (although I'm relatively new, it's obvious). Good luck with WW! And Welcome!
  • Hi and to the group.
  • Hi Liz! Welcome. I joined a few days ago, and this is a GREAT group. I'm sure you'll do wonderful here.
  • Hi Liz! to our group! Everyone here is super nice and supportive! I think it's awesome to see so many people joining! Welcome and post often!
  • Sorry to hear you're struggling a bit. Post away and grab some of that support the people here are famous for giving.
  • Welcome Liz. This is a pretty freindly group, you get lots of support.
  • Welcome to the group! Most of us have been where you are (or currently are there!). Post often!
  • Welcome Liz
    It's great to have you here!

Look forward to getting to know you better.
    Linda
  • Welcome to the 100 lb club forum Liz!
  • Welcome Liz. BTW, don't knock your initial goal of 30 lbs. Doing it with mini-goals seems to create alot of success!!! 30 lbs. is a great mini-goal.
  • Welcome Liz. Great to have you here. Look forward to seeing you around.
  • Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I look forward to getting to know you also!
  • Sorry a little late but Welcome to 3FC's 100 Club!!