Thanksgiving Goal!! 15lbs!!

• Ok.. after finally hitting the 140's, I skipped my usual "cheat meal" one weekend.. which threw me off course and I started to slack!! Thinking that the weight could not POSSIBLY creep back up on me, I started to eat and eat and eat and eat... (i think u get the point).. so yeah, now im back in the 150's.. Totally disappointed in myself.. but eager to once again, put off this weight. I set a goal for myself.. well actually, a couple goals for myself.. I want to lose 15lbs by Thanksgiving.. I know I can do it.. and if anyone else wants to go ahead & join me, you're more than welcome to.

A little bit about me:
    I'm a 20 yr old full-time college student, also working full-time. I am currently 5'5 & 152.5lbs (eww). My goal weight is 130, maybe less, depending on how I look and feel once I get down there.

Food: 4-6 small meals a day, at least 2 hours apart. No more than 1200 cals a day. 1 Cheat meal on the weekend.
    Exercise: M,T,W,Th,S,Su Cardio M,W,F Weight Training
    Water: 80oz a day
  • Ok.. so I went to Publix today to buy some blueberries and I ran across a brand called Nutritious Living in the Organic Foods section. I bought this meal thingy called Hi-Lo. Its kinda like a frozen dinner, only its not frozen It looks very healthy. Firstly, its organic.. so you know there arent any bad stuff in there. The one that I bought was the Turkey Chili with Beans Santa Fe. sounds tasty!! I cant wait to try it for Dinner tonight!! And these are awesome cause they will help me reach my nutritional goals bc im trying to eat 20%fat, 40% carbs, 40% protein per day.

BACK TO WORK!!
  • I have to vent!!

Some guy just finished calling my job asking for the old owner. I was trying to explain to him that they relocated & that I can give him the new phone #. He kept telling me that he wanted to leave a message. And I kept telling him that his company relocated to a new office and we are a different company. And he started saying that I looked unprofessional because i didnt want to take a message. So here I am trying to keep my cool... The nerve of him to tell me that I am unprofessional!! I do not work for the old owner, nor can I take messages for him! Thats why we are giving the number to those who call. We dont even HAVE to do that. Stupid guy!!

Also, there is this creepy guy who my boss hired as a security guard. He's weird and seems like a freakin rappist!! Im scared of him, seriously. And today, my boss left and then 5 mins later the guy comes knocking on the door.. go figure he knows that i was here alone. Thats freakin odd! I immediately called my boss when he left and I told him!! My boss sounded concerned.. and he better take care of it cause seriously i dont want to have to come to work everyday & be scared of being here alone!!
  • Ok.. I weighed in this morning at 150!! I was totally surprised!! I guess working out does make a difference!! I hadnt really worked out in a couple weeks.. And I worked out with one of my girlfriends yesterday b4 class & I worked my *** off on the rowing machine!! My arms hurt!! My I love feeling the burn!!

Well gotta get back to my HW!!

Todays Food Plan:
    B: Go Lean Crunch & Soy Milk
    S: Yogurt
    L: ??
    D: Chicken, Soy Beans, Salad
    S: Jello & Whipped Cream

Exercise Plan:
    Weights: Legs
    Cardio: ?? (if I have time b4 class.. doubt it)
  • I am so scared of being here at work. I am currently the only one in the office. My boss comes & goes, but im left here alone for pretty much most of the day. Yesterday there was a lady who was robbed & beaten up in the hotel next door. The hotel that we are demolishing & are going to build condos there. They left her there and stole her car! It was all over the news.. and now im totally scared of being here alone. I mean I have the doors locked, but strange people knock on the door all the time & I have no clue who they are sometimes.. I hate it!! Im scared sh*tless of being here!! Ive been looking for a new job for the past couple weeks cause I wanted something closer to school.. and now this gives me even more reason to leave my job!!!
  • Wow! That is scary! Please be careful.

Oh, and great job on your loss! Keep it up!

We have a Thanksgiving Challenge going, as well. You can join us there, if you'd like. The thread is titled "Pre-Holiday Challenge Thread."

Good luck with your goals!

Take care,
    Jina