irishgreengables WINS September Points Challenge!!!

• WAY TO GO...PAULA...WAY TO GO!!

With a score of 117 out of a possible 120 Paula WINS!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Here is how the final lineup looked...
    1. irishgreengables - 117
    2. synger - 110
    3. Sheila53 - 107
    4. BarbaraAnn - 103
    5. Jillegal - 100

6. taekwondomom - 99
    7. krysidaisy - 98
    8. mabear - 87
    9. famograham - 83
    10. Activeadventurer - 75
    11. Rtael - 41
    12. momX3 - 33
    13. SickNTired - 26
    14. aprylcadabra - 21

Congratulations to EVERYONE!!! And a special nod to those who managed to go the whole month with NO ZERO DAYS!
    ~ irishgreengables ~ synger ~ Sheila53 ~ BarbaraAnn ~ Jillegal ~ Taekwondomom ~ krysidaisy ~ famograham ~ Activeadventurer ~ Rtael ~ momX3 ~ SickNTired ~ aprylcadabra ~
  • **bump**
  • You go girl! That's great!!!

• Well done, irishgreengables! Looks as though you're one of the ones to chase this month too....
  • WTG Paula! Great job!

Catherine mom to 11
    mabear's homepage
  • WOO HOO Paula!!!!

Linda
  • Congratulations Paula!
  • Thanks so much. These challenges are so helpful to me. In fact, I have never lost weight past 12 weeks in my life. I have lost up to 30 lbs. in 12 weeks, but then something always "happens" so that I stop ("Happens" = I cause it; I quit; I hurt myself). It's weird. I don't necessarily gain it all back, but I always quit right at 12 weeks. It must have deep, psycho-somatic roots. Today begins my 13th week. I attribute this to the fact that we are in the middle of a challenge! So thanks...especially to Sandi for doing this.
  • Congrats on winning the monthly challenge and for passing 12 weeks! Keep on going, girl!
  • TERRIFIC!!! CONGRATS on winning!!
  • Congratulations on a job well done!