What's For Breakfast today ?

• I haven't been to bed yet but by time time i get up everyone should be on lunch since im a midnighter.

My breakfast today will consist of some egg beaters with 3 slices of deli turkey meat cooked in the pan before the beaters are added. With some Louisana hot sauce and some seasonings on a whole wheat slice of bread. Mmm I cant wait to wake up.
  • yum, yum!!
    Your breakfast sounds delicious. I am having a half a bagel with fat free cream cheese and fruit. b-o-r-i-n-g!!! I am at my office though so my choices are limited! have a great day
  • lovtolose, my breakfast is boring as well--a srawberry-banana flavor low-fat yogurt (no sugar added). Oh, and a can of Coke Zero for my morning caffeine (I don't drink coffee or tea)
  • Splurging today (past couple days have been on the low-1200 cal side when I'm trying to stay between 1300 and 1600) -- Einstein Bros plain bagel with 1 tbsp honey butter and a granny smith apple. = @approximately 500 cals.
  • I had an Erivan Yogurt with Granola (240 cals) and 6 medium strawberries.

This is what i eat when i don't wake up early enough to make an egg-white omelet. It is really good stuff. but then, i like plain yogurt.
  • My breakfast is oatmeal =150 calories
    raisins = 45
    splenda =0
    cinnamon =0
    1/2 tabs. chopped walnuts = Not sure yet, have to look it up
  • Me too, slim me! 1/2 cup dry oatmeal with 1 chopped date, 1 tablespoon of raisins, 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts, and sweetened with equal and a tablespoon of reduced calorie syrup plus cinnamon, nutmeg, and a tablespoon of benefiber.

Normally, I'd have a only half of this recipe with a veggie sausage patty for protein but somebody accidently put an empty Morning Star box back into the freezer so I didn't realize we were out. Who ME?
  • Just about everyday it's the same: Quaker Oat Squares with 1% milk and one cup of coffee (I've cut back from 2i+). I just really like cereal for breakfast.
  • My favorites are:

3 poached egg whites with a sprinkle of shredded LF cheese
    1/2 pink grapefruit
    1 C. FF milk

or

Go Lean Waffles (if you haven't tried these you should)
    sprays of ICBINBS
    SF Smuckers Syrup (Excellent!)
    1 C. FF milk
  • Quote:
    sprays of ICBINBS
    I can't believe I know what you mean! Its amazing how easily I can figure out all the little um..err...acronyms? Is that what they are? Too much time on computer forums, LOL.
  • One of my favorites is:
    1 C. Dannon light & Fit vanilla yogurt -- 3 pts.
    1/4 C. Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal -- .5 pt.
    6 fresh strawberries, sliced ----------- 0 pts.

Sure will miss those fresh strawberries when they're gone!
  • I am an oatmealer also...1 cup of PLAIN oatmeal...and then a banana...woohooo
  • Donna,
    I did something similar...
    1 fresh peach- peeled and diced ------- 1pt.
    Blue Bunnu Vanilla Cream yogurt------ 2pts.
    3/4 C. Just Go Lean cereal --------------- 2pts.
    Very, very tasty!

I wish I liked oatmeal, I know it's so good for you. I have tried to... I really have, but I guess I never will.
  • Quote: I can't believe I know what you mean! Its amazing how easily I can figure out all the little um..err...acronyms? Is that what they are? Too much time on computer forums, LOL.
    Isn't that the truth! If I didn't have my computer life would be over! Isn't that stuff a lifesaver though! I'm still able to enjoy so many things with it that I wouldn't without it.

Donna,
    I do something similar...
    1 fresh peach- peeled and diced ------- 1pt.
    Blue Bunny Vanilla Cream yogurt------ 2pts.
    3/4 C. Just Go Lean cereal --------------- 2pts.
    Very, very tasty!

I wish I liked oatmeal, I know it's so good for you. I have tried to... I really have, but I guess I never will.
  • GoLean mixed with lowfat plain yogurt, honey and cinnamon, plus coffee. Then a couple of hours later a scrambled egg with cheese and a slice of whole wheat toast. Since then, 2 peppermint sticks. No fruit or veggies today so far.