I reached a goal!! And it only took.. foreverrr.

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Today, after avoiding the scale for weeks because I didn`t think I was losing any weight, I decided I was having a skinny day. I couldn`t figure out why since I haven`t been 100% on plan in a month. I've been a lot more active (since school started I've been walking a ton) but as far as eating goes..I've basically being trying hard and not eating at night, but after a summer of working my tail off I was feeling like it wasn't good enough. But anyway! I figured that even if I had gained, at least I would know where I was starting from (again.)
    So, I stepped on the scale expecting to be back around 210 and I was shocked, it said 199! That has been my goal for a year at least and I finally made it!

I know it will probably fluctuate some, but I just haven`t seen anything less than 200lbs since.. I can`t even remember when!

This will keep me motivated to stay ON plan and stay as active as I already am... and hopefully it won't take me so long to reach my next goal!

• Woot! That is so awesome - ONEderland is an amazing feeling!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations! I can't wait until I'm there. I have 10 more lbs. Here's a party for you...

• YEA!!!! That's awesome, I bet you felt like flying when it was that much under what you were expecting!!!
  • CONGRATS!
    Stay on plan and let those pounds shed. =]
    GOOD LUCK!
  • Congrats Girl!!!!
  • whoo hoo!!! proud proud proud!
  • yeah! that is my goal too, I can't wait to join you!
  • Congratulations Lizzie!!! That is fantastic! You must be so proud of your accomplishments. Good luck on your next goal, you can do it!
  • If ever there was a reason to stay off the scale for a while...this is it!!! Revel in it, and be proud, you've come a long way girl...congratulations!!!!!!!
  • whoohhoo congrats!! and welcome back to the boards starnger!
  • Lizzie!!! *Squeals and claps* That's so awesome!!! You've given me a burst of hope for myself. Keep going girl!
  • YEY! You can do it...wait, you DID it! Woooo hooooo! That has got be be exciting, I can't wait until I make it to ONEderland.
  • Awesome Lizzie!!!!