What's For Dinner Tonight ?

• Thought I would try this and see what diffrent meals we get only for Dinner.

Tonight we are having

Taco Ring

Extra Lean Turkey meat cooked and added taco seasoning.
    Then I use a Round Pizza Stone and place on layer of some low fat crossants on the bottom in the outside circle only and fill in the taco meat then another layer of crossants. Cook in the oven and when brown eat with a bit or ortega Smokey Chilpote sauce added.
    Yummm
    Its still cooking now come on Taco ring cook.
  • fasting today so din din will be nice, havent figured out what to eat yet
  • We had shrimp marinated in lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and parsley and thrown on the grill. Lemon rice made with chicken broth, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, and black pepper. Steamed broccoli florets.

This is one of my favorite dinners because there is hardly any prep work (I buy raw shrimp from Sam's that is alread peeled and deveined) and takes next to no time to cook. Plus, I get 20 large shrimp, 1 cup of broccoli, and 1/2 cup of rice - that's a whole lotta food for only 300 calories!
  • chili
  • Well, running out of food in my place and don't want to buy more before I move, so, hmm...some sweet gherkin pickles and a can of diet sprite
  • Dinner
    I made a Cooking Light Recipe, Buttery Herb Chicken w/ Wild Rice

It was easy too, start the wild rice going using fat free chicken broth instead of water, then take boneless skinless chicken tenders and cook them in a skillet w/ 2 tbl olive oil. Soften 2 tablespoons light butter add 1/4 tsp italian herbs, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper. Cook the tenders 4/5 minutes each side until cooked through, when cooked remove from heat and baste in butter mixture. Serve on top of rice. It is 292 calories, 6 grams of fat, 27 carb and 29 protein.

It was yummy!
  • Leftover home made split pea soup. I love Fall
  • I had homemade chicken/rice/veggie soup. It was good, but I prefer some noodles in my soup. Best part: leftovers tomorrow!