Yay! I exercised today! October 2005

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • New exercise thread for the month!

Took a 30 minute walk at lunch today.
  • 1 hour bike ride yesterday

I may not do much of anything today as my head is filled with goo.
  • 30 minutes of yoga today
  • 40 on the elliptical, 5 on the track, 40 minute weight lifting for back muscles.

Tiki
  • Yesterday morning i took a 45-minute "total body conditioning" class at the gym.
  • 10/3: 70 minutes yoga; 1/2 hour cleaning house vigorously
  • Tuesday - 45 minutes on the home elliptical
    Today - 45 minutes on the gym elliptical
  • Tuesday and Wednesday I managed a 30 minute walk each day. This cold is kicking my butt.
  • Weds I went for a walk with one of my new co-workers to the store using the paths by the river. I'd never been so I wasn't sure how long it would be. Turns out we did about 3 1/2 miles - a record for me. Felt like dying afterwards but... it was still good!
  • Today was a variety day at the gym - 20 minutes weight-lifting; 5 minutes abs; and 25 minutes elliptical.
  • Last night - 2.5 hrs helping hi school seniors load our dump truck with fire wood for homecoming bon fire. First 1/2 spent going up and down hill - last part on flat ground but some distance from the house so lots of walking.
  • Friday the 7th - Grocery Shopping 1 hr

Sunday the 9th - spent 4 hrs wandering around an outdoor auction - then about 1 hr of loading lumber. (my arms are still sore.)

Yesterday the 10th - walked about 1/2 - 3/4 mile (all up hill).
  • Woohoo, I can finally start posting here again
    Wednesday: 40 minute walk
    Thursday: 30 minute walk, 1 hour aquacize
    Today: biked to work today, so that will be an hour once I make the return trip
  • Friday: 1 hour bike ride and about 2 hours of urban hiking
  • Saturday: 1 hour aquacize, 1 hour walk
    Today so far: 30 minute dog walk

It's beautiful and blustery outside today. It just finished raining and the wind is blowing big wet leaves everywhere. Gods I love the fall!