Sherri's (wip) home

• Hey all, Im back from my adventure in Western Canada. Too long from home. The little one seems to have weaned in the meantime. I wasn't ready, but I guess she is ( she's almost 17 mos).
    I did pretty well while I was gone. Walked tons (once b/c of wrong directions to get some fishing stuff for my dh )
    I maintained my weight
    My food choices weren't always the best, but couldn't have been too bad.
    I've just quickly scanned some posts - wow. Lots happens in a few days. Take care everyone - I missed my new cyber buddies
  • Good job on the maintenance. It's always tough away from home, having to live with a different routine.
  • Wow!! I'm totally impressed that someone went on vacation and maintained. I've yet to do that, but you've set the bar, wip. Good job!
  • Great job, wip! I consider that a real success!
  • It's great that you were able to maintain. Very good practice for you reach you final goal.
  • Kudos to you! Since I started this journey in 2002 I've had quite a few vacations but have only made it through one unscathed weightwise (and that was in Quebec City with its wonderful culinary delights), so I really give credit where its due! Good work on all the walking, too!
  • Wow! Very impressive maintaining while on vacation. Glad you had a good time. DCM
  • WTG on maintaining. Welcome back.