pookie's going home!!??!!

• seem soon, doesn't it? according to her Mom, the hospital desperately needs the bed.

our brave girl has no more IVs or catheters, but the drains are still in. she's walked a wee bit, and is said to be in good spirits, but in a lot of pain.

soooo keep those warm thoughts and prayers coming!!!
  • Woo Hoo! Thanks for the update Jiffy!
  • Gee, not much chance to recover before they boot ya out... Hope they at least send her home with the best painkillers.

Thanks for the updates, Jiffy and please tell her mum to give Pookie my very best wishes. Brave girl indeed!
  • Whoa! That does seem a bit soon. As Jilly mentioned, hope she gets some good pain relief. Healing thoughts going her way.
  • So soon?? That really does seem quick. Give her my best!
  • Yikes! Already?! Well, she'll just have to take it easy, I guess. Warm thoughts to Pookie....

Thanks for keeping us up to speed, jiffypop.
  • Gotta love the insurance companies. Praying Pookie gets relief from the pain and has the help she needs once home. ((((Pookie))))
  • Wow. Hopefully they do get her the good stuff and she can recover better at home.
  • Hugs, prayers and best wished to our Pookie! Jeez, it sure seems soon after our weekend chat.
  • Woo Hoo! But YIKES! Gosh, it does seem way too soon. But I'm sure she'll be glad to get back to the comfort of home. Hugs to the Pookster, tell her we love her, will ya Jiff?

Beverly
  • Please let her know I wish here the speediest of recoveries.

~Dee
  • I hope she's feeling better every day and getting some good rest at home. (((HUGS)))
  • Any news? I'll try to get ahold of her mom tomorrow if not.
  • Pookie, thank you so much for taking the time to give me some support. You are such a sweet woman. I feel that in you. I know you are still probably not really feeling the greatest and it means very much to me that I was in your thoughts. You are in mine as well and have been since your surgery. You make me smile )
  • I see you posting around, and it's great to see your smiling face, Pookie.