So sick!!

• Okay, Friday night my 3 year old started us.. shes still vomiting, now hubby and I have it too (and we think the baby does as well.) JOY!

Good thing? In the last 2 days I have lost 11 lbs! LMAO Lets just call this a REALLY nice jump start! hehe

Cristi
  • Sorry to hear you and your entire family is sick! If only that water weight could stay off forever when you get better... lol
  • Welcome Cristi!

So sorry you're all sick... but like you said, a great jump start...
    Get better soon, OK?

xoxo
    Linda
  • So sorry to hear everyone is sick...feel better soon!
  • That's a heck of a way to lose a few pounds. Hope you all are feeling better soon. I don't think I would like following your diet plan.
  • Yuck. I hope you are all feeling better soon.
  • Ooooh, so sorry everyone is feeling so badly! Please take it easy and make sure to get plenty of fluids. One word of caution, since I went through a similarly nasty stomach virus early on in my weight loss, please don't be alarmed if you lose little to no weight the following week(s) because it's going to take your body some time to recover from this and it may hold on to every pound for a little while. Otherwise, take a little R&R and enjoy this unexpected little jump start.

Beverly
  • Oh dear. Wishing you all a speedy recovery. Make sure to use an electrolyte solution to keep balanced.
  • I'm so sorry you guys got hit so bad! Feel better soon!!
  • Quote: One word of caution, since I went through a similarly nasty stomach virus early on in my weight loss, please don't be alarmed if you lose little to no weight the following week(s) because it's going to take your body some time to recover from this and it may hold on to every pound for a little while.
    I'll add that you may also gain some/all of it back even if you're eating all the right things - so don't worry about it. Hope you all are well soon.

Anne
  • Hugs to you Cristi. I'm sorry you and your family have the sickies. No fun!

11 lbs...wowza! Make sure your drinking plenty of fluids. Can you hold down chicken broth at least? Hope you all feel better soon!
  • UGH! We've had similar bouts of stomach illness here, I sympathise 100%! Get better soon!
  • Get well soom to your entire family. Get some new tooth brushes so you are not re-contaminating yourself.