Thursday Chat, September 15th

• Good Morning

How's everyone today? Well we are almost here FRIDAY !!!! YEAH

Looks like the sun is trying to break up the clouds this morning, COME ON SUN!!!
  • ((((((((((((Leens))))))))

How did your hair turn out.

Off and running,

Liz
  • Leenie...
    We ended up posting the thread at the same time!

I was one minute late
  • flying by to just say HI! (my hair is in the Don King mode today......)
  • Good Morning Gals
    Walked and tidied up the house a bit..heading out to lunch with my best friend to play "catch up".......................

Later taters

• Hello Ladies

I hope everyone is doing well...

I can't wait for Friday!!! We are laving for Laughlin for the weekend! Woohoo! I'm gonna soak up the sun, sit by the pool, and penny slots here I come!!! I'm a high roller!!

Have a weonderful day everyone...
    Sue...
  • hi thanks Cin for the WB. Well I settled on just counting calories to get myself started. And nearly fell out of it this morning. Somone brought donuts to work!
  • Cowgirl.
    Good for yourstarting to count...there is no time like the present to start SOMEWHERE...right?

Doughnuts are high and hardly worth it because who wants one?

I had a nice lunch with my friend..I like riding around in her Hummer........she got a baby hummer but it seems BIG to me! It is very comfortable.guess it should be,huh?

I went to see my four grandchildren after lunch...cannot make it more than a week without seeing them. The five year old Josh came in all hot and sweaty.jumped right in my lap! Nothing like a cute dirty little boy hugging you!
    Jake had a friend there so he wouldnt do such a thing ! One year older makes a difference.tha is why Iwill take it when I can get it! They are growing up too fast!

See you all Friday!