Newbie looking for motivation and support...

• Hi, I'm Shana. I'm 26 years old, am married and have a beautiful almost 2 year old daughter. I'm currently weighing about 228. I would ultimately love to be around 160lbs, but right now I'm just taking it a step at a time and would LOVE to get to under 200. I would like someone with common goals. I'm doing a slighty loosened version of WW for the first few weeks and then hitting it hardcore later on. I just want to ease my way into things because I think going at it to hard the last time was actually where I went wrong. I hated it after the first 2 weeks and then just went down hill from there. I would like to find someone to swap daily emails with and share weekly progress reports and just someone to keep me motivated and someone I could do the same for!! Anyone interested?
  • I would love to be a buddy of yours....my name is Karen and I am 39 years old. I currently live in Rhode Island...and I am on Nutrisystem for the second time. The first time...I lost 218 pounds. I would love to hear from you
  • Hey, you lost 218lbs? That's AWESOME! I haven't really read that much about Nutrisystem or heard much about it for that matter. I'm actually pretty new on this dieting thing.. I've been big my whole life, but for the most part before my daughter I was a very healthy big. Before my daughter I flucuated between 200 and 210. I'm only 5'4 but somehow I carried that weight pretty well.. I got up to 234 while pregnant and then went right back down to 210 but slowly I gained back up to 233. This morning I weighed myself and I am 226 which is awesome. I know right now I'm losing water weight so it will be easier lost, but after this inital week I'll probably be struggling! I would love to trade emails with you if you're interested in an email buddy also I see that you have Yahoo, do you mind if I add you to my list? My yahoo name is fairyprincess808. Hope your day is going great and I hope we can be a great source of motivation for one another
  • Hi Shana! I would love to be a buddy of yours too. After my son was born i weighed about 245-250. I got all the way down to 199 in April, and then shot back up to 215ish when my husband got home from Iraq. Now Im back down to 203 but have alot to loose! I have yahoo messenger if you want to add me!