Sugarbusters Weekly Exercise Board 9/12 - 9/18

• This is the Sugarbusters Weekly Exercise board.

Exercise Every Day and See Yourself Melt Away!

Come on! DO it!

Post your exercise here!

• Monday... 17 minutes on the I'm getting quicker. Now my goal is to get up a little earlier and add another 1/4 or 1/2 mile. We will see.
  • I wanted to meet the challenge this week, so I did a light partial upper body workout this morning. My plan is to copy Jack-K and do it over several days, instead of doing all the upper one day and all the lower another. I can stretch it over four days instead, and it will be easier to fit it in. So, one day accomplished!
  • Monday- I got 1 hour in at the gym: 30 min treadmill and 30 min elliptical
  • Went for a walk tonight after dinner. We got in about 4000 steps, which is 1.5 miles. I did not wear the pedometer until we were walking out the door for the walk, so I don't know what the daily total was...but I am betting it was close to, if not 10k, since I went shopping at Harry's. (I tend to wander in the store there...and its very large!)
  • Add on to Monday...

1 mile walk.
  • Monday- did Walk n Kick video(light workout)
    Tuesday- did Walk n Jog(higher intensity, 30 minutes) and 25 minutes body sculpting which consisted of arm weights, squats, lunges, other leg work, abs.
    Wednesday- Going ahead and posting....will be 3 mile WATP(around 43 minutes)
    Thursday- Ramp it Up(works with cardio and body sculpting, around 40 minutes because I skip the yoga part at the end, otherwise it would be 47, sorry not a yoga fan)
    Friday- probably do the walk n jog(equals 2 1/2 miles in 30 minutes)
    Saturday- I'll probably work with my step to some tunes for about 30 minutes and then do 30 minutes of body sculpting.
    Sunday- Nothing! Day off.

If any of the above changes, I'll post it later on. I hope to stick to my plan. Oh yea, the church exercise class got cancelled, but not because of my work. So that sucks but it would have been hard for me to do now anyway.
  • Tuesday- 32 min walkblaster ( with squats and lunges) , 10 min resistance band
  • Tuesday. 2 mile walk

Wed am- 18 minutes on
  • Wed- Painted the morning away - great exercise!
    20 min upper body weights
  • Wed pm.35 minutes of wt training.

Thursday. 17 minutes of
  • Thursday- 2 1/2 hours walking a mall
    30 min walkblaster