Newbie Intro

• Hello! My name is Devonna. I'm 36 and live in Montana. I have spent a lifetime trying different weight loss plans; most recently, it was weight watchers and I'd done well. I'd lost 30 pounds before the holidays last year, only to gain it all back, plus a few friends. I'm now over 100 pounds overweight and am ready to try again. I've decided on South Beach because it's healthy and because I know folks who've been successful and have maintained their weight. I'm looking forward to a healthier lifestyle.
  • Welcome Devonna!! Nice to have you here. I know we all look forward to getting to know you.

Have you started phase 1 yet? I've been back on SB for a month now and I am on Phase 2 kinda -- mostly I follow phase 1 ways but and I'm trying to figure out which good phase 2 carbs work well in my weight loss. So far I am down 12 lbs...

Big Hugs to you and a huge WELCOME!!!!
  • Welcome to The Beach, Devonna. Lots of good stuff and support here.
  • Welcome, Devonna! Good luck on the Beach!
  • One More BEACH BADGE AWARDED!!!! >>> GIRLS SCOOTCH OVER for AUNTDELITE!! (Ruth STOP Hoggin!)

Welcome darlin! CHECK OUT THE EMERGENCY HANDBOOK LINK for tips and ooh sooo delish recipes
  • Hi and welcome to the forum
  • Welcome, Devonna!