Glad To Find 3fc!

• Hello All! I Am Glad To Have Found This Site. I Had Wls In January Of This Year And Am Proud To Say I Am At Goal Now!! Yee Ha!! I Feel Great. No More Health Problems Or Medicine. I Can Keep Up With My Boys And Enjoy Life So Much More!!! My Only Regret Is That I Did Not Do It Sooner! I Look Forward To Getting To Know You All And Supporting Everyone In Their Goals And Maintaining Them!
  • WOW kim - GOAL. that magic word! congratulations!!!!!

and we're glad you found us. and glad that you're glad. and so on and so forth.

so tell us how you did it... inquiring minds want to know your strategy...
  • Hi Kim, welcome !!!!

Where in NY are you ? us joisey chick are curious lol
  • That is so AWESOME that you are at your goal weight and in under a year!!! So tell me your secret, how did you do it so dang fast? I had my surgery Feb 14 of 05' I feel like I have come a long way but feel like at I am at the hardest part of my jurney. My husband has been on deployment for the past 5 months and is due home the 1st of Nov. I feel like I have to kick but this month to firm up and try to loose 20 more pounds. I am not even sure if it's possible? If anyone has any pointers I would love to hear them. Congrats again on your lose I am sure that has to feel great.