I made it to ONEderland!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Woohoo! I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 199.5!
  • Whoooohooooooo!!!!
  • Quote: Woohoo! I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 199.5!
    Yay!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • What a wonderful accomplishment, Rtael! Congratulations! You're in the home stretch now, so start planning your strategy for maintenance, it'll be here before you know it ~ way to go!!

Sandi ~ don't forget to add this girl to the "Onederland" sticky!
  • For future reference, I'm not a girl.
  • Congratulations, Rtael!!!
  • WOW!!! Very well done!! You are an inspiration to us all, that it CAN be done. Enjoy your victory. You deserve to bask in your success.
  • OOPS, judging from your avatar I figured you were a "chick"!

Woo, hoo, you da man??

Sandi - add this guy/gal/person to the Onederland allstars sticky!

Just had another thought...do you mean you're a WOMAN rather than a girl? Well, whatever gender you are CONGRATULATIONS!! If you ARE female and younger than me, then I still reserve the right to call you a girl.
  • wow thats amazing. congratulations. you're weight loss is phenominal and a real inspiration to me. bask in the glory that is your new body...... i'm sure that is the perfect encouragement to keep going.

congratulations
  • Congratulations Rtael ~ I'm excited for you.
  • Congratulations, Rtael! What a great acomplishment. 120.5 gone forever. Your are doing awsome.
  • Quote: OOPS, judging from your avatar I figured you were a "chick"!

Woo, hoo, you da man??

Sandi - add this guy/gal/person to the Onederland allstars sticky!

Just had another thought...do you mean you're a WOMAN rather than a girl? Well, whatever gender you are CONGRATULATIONS!! If you ARE female and younger than me, then I still reserve the right to call you a girl.
    I'm a guy.
  • Right, then ~ good boy!!
  • Wooohooo! Congratualtions!!!

Now go change your ticker!
  • Quote:
    Wooohooo! Congratualtions!!!

Now go change your ticker!

LoL...I don't change my ticker until I've maintained a weight for a couple days...you never know when I might have a bad day and slip up, and I don't want start moving the tracker backwards!